BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Crème de Pistache Scrub Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Brittany M.
Smells great. Packaging is cute. Polishes skin for a polished smooth finish. Leaves skin feeling fresh. Good value for product and size. First time user will definitely recommend to others
Eva H.
This is by far my favorite luxury body scrub. The pistachio scent is subtle and intoxicating, and the product softens and exfoliates my skin expertly without feeling too gritty or harsh during the process. I have had many favorable comments about the softeness of my skin and its divine smell after using this product. If I only had $60 to my name, I would still spend it on this Laura Mercier scrub. It's that good.
Portia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely worth the price! It cost $60 to purchase, but this a must have item! If you want nice and soft skin EVERYDAY, this is definitely the product to buy. The pistachio smell is very nice also.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This smells amazing. It works great as well. I only wish it wasn't so pricey. I think it is really great but not worth the price they charge. If it were cheaper I'd buy it all the time.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Laura Marcier has great products and this is one of them. It feels luxurious but the product is pretty expensive. There are cheaper products that have similar benefits.
Silvia M.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite scrubs, leaves body very soft and also has a great scent to it! I would recommend to constantly use it for better results.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A really great body scrub that smells amazing. It's a bit expensive but it really comes off as a luxurious experience / treat.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hidrata , protege , nutre , cuida y mantiene tu piel mucho más joven y sana con esta novedosa crema ayudará a verte más joven .