BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Hand Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been obsessed with this hand creme for EVER. The smell is heavenly (sometimes a little strong, but I can't get enough of it!). It soaks in nicely and leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling like ... I could eat them! Does it smell like pistachios? I dont think so, but I dont care what they call it! lol LOVE it!
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
I love Laura Mercier as a cosmetics company and their pistachio infuses hand cream is simply divine. Using it made my hands super soft but not oily like other hand creams. I also did not have to reapply as often as I have with other brands. The smell was very light and I would definitely recommend.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This smells amazing. It works great as well. I only wish it wasn't so pricey. I think it is really great but not worth the price they charge. If it were cheaper I'd buy it all the time. The hand cream is at least affordable compared to the scrub and other products.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite hand creams! I love when they come out w/ a set of all the flavored/scents in smaller sizes for the holidays. It is a bit pricy but worth every cent! I love it & will re-purchase.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
Laura Mercier is a great brand. Expensive but definitely worth the money you pay. Leave your hands very soft without a sticky residue that other moisturizer have
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Laura mercier creme is amazing it smells so good and makes your hands so soft.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can I buy this at?
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I'd love to try this product with the colder months approaching! What is the scent of this lotion?
Anna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product make your hands soft and does it got a strong smell