BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Cream Body Wash Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
This gets five stars from me for the fragrance alone! It is one of the best smelling things. Ever. It's pretty gentle on the skin and a basic body wash. My skin is extremely sensitive and dry and I didn't have any reaction or adverse effects. It's pricey, but worth it for the delicious fragrance.
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
This body wash smells SO GOOD!!! I love pistachio scented body washes, and this one is so creamy and silky. It's a little on the pricey side, but if you're going to splurge on a body wash this is the one.
Tina K.
This smells so good and the scent lingers! It's pretty expensive though, I got it in a gift box. But it's definitely worth it if you have the extra money! It's super creamy and the smell is to die for
Jackie R.
Whitley City, KY
Amazing body wash! Smells amazing. I recommend others to use it. Great value but a little expensive. Effective definitely. Great packaging.
Elydia R.
Fayetteville , Oh
Absoulty love this body wash. I reviewed a sample . Tempted to splurge on one . I think it would be worth it!
Christina K.
A little pricey, but if you feel like splurging, this is a great body wash. I mean I'm pretty impartial about body washes, but I LOVE the smell of pistachio-scented products and Laura Mercier does a pretty spectacular job with this scent. It doesn't smell too artificial. The lather is nice and it isn't drying.
Hannah D.
I'm giving this three stars because of its price point. Other than that, it's gorgeous. Very rich and luxurious and does feel superior to others which is what justifies the high price point I'm guessing.
zeel z.
Mumbai
It is a very nice body wash. I just love how amazing it smells. It also makes your skin soft