BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A super-rich moisturizer in the alluring scent of pistachio. Body Butter absorbs quickly into skin to deliver the ultimate in hydrating luxury. Inspired by her French upbringing, Laura Mercier brings an authentic approach to the bath and body category, believing that fragrance is a personal signature. With Crème de Pistache Body & Bath Collection, she has created playful, yet decadent and sophisticated formulas inspired by the aura and aroma of the French pâtisserie. Crème de Pistache, inspired by the creamy and nutty aromas of pistachio desserts, is a decadent blend of gourmand ingredients with a combination of almond, praline, and hazelnut nuances and freshly whipped cream for a rich, luscious experience.

Summer I.
Stamford, CT
Okay, so while I came here to write about the pistachio perfume, I will instead write about the body lotion, as it has the same amazing scent as the perfume and is absolutely unique and sets you apart from the rest! I have been told that I smell like a cookie when I wear this, and I absolutely love it. It is your new go to signature scent, and everyone will remember you for it.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a fairly strong scent...nutty and sweet. It is very creamy and moisturizing. Laura Mercier's body products are very expensive for body washes and creams. I purchased at Macy's.
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
I absolutely loved it. It was really inexpensive and great value. I will continue to use this product. It was very gentle can't get enough of it.
Arika A.
This is just an unnecessary luxury, but it would make a great gift for someone who loves a strong/natural scent. Also, the texture is creamy not liquidity. It did not irritate my skin, and the scent lasts long.