BY LAURA MERCIER

Provides translucent buildable coverage Silky powder for long wearing benefit Gives a soft, velvety finish Creates naturally flushed looking cheeks Leaves you with a glowing, healthy complexion see more...

Amber N.
Amber N.
This color is stunning and it looks great on a lot of skin tones. Since I have neutral to medium skin , I LOVE IT. I purchased this online. And was skeptical about the color at first but it's super pigmented so a little goes along way! I will definitely be buying this again as soon as soon as I run  out!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This is the best color for cheeks if you want that peachy look! This color builds up nicely and Is long lasting ! It met my expectations and was easy to apply! I would definitely recommend recommend to others.
Rewan S.
Rewan S.
Koum Hamada
The color it's self is amazing so Matt so perfect I loved it and he will love it just get it and you will see how much perfect it is you would like it just I like that you need to buy it because I will buy it again
christen n.
christen n.
Nasr city, Cairo
Love the product so much😍😍
The color is also perfect for daily use
And its also stays all day long
Really love the formula