Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour uploaded by Cari 💋.Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour uploaded by Cari 💋.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A long-lasting, natural cheek colour formulated to provide translucent, buildable coverage for a soft, velvety finish. Provides a simple and quick way to create naturally flushed-looking cheeks. Silky powder allows ample play time before the product dries. Softly illuminates skin for a healthy complexion.

Usage:

Apply to the high portions of the face or right in the middle of the cheek - wherever you naturally blush.

When using in conjunction with Flawless Face products, always set with the Translucent Loose Setting Powder.

When used on the cheek, always blend well from the center to the ear.

Isocetyl Stearate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica (Ci 77019), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silk Powder (Serica), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour
  • "this cheek colour is so pretty! this pink shade is perfect for the summer! plus the price are okay for this brand" in 3 reviews
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Review for: Praline more...
Let me start off by saying I am not a creme blush kind of girl. I am not a blush kind of girl at all if I'm being honest. However this blends beautifully and the color Praline is not harsh at all as a blush. I also enjoy using it on my eyes for a monochromatic look.
noemi a.
I'm really not into blushes, but this blush was really pretty and it's not powder. it is hard to apply if you don't know how to apply blush on and sometimes because it's creamy, I use this product when I want a natural look. I would recommend if you want more of a natural look rather than a night out look.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
these products are amazing! Just enough color not to intense and I love it. Creamy and not expensive. I bought this at Macy's and was able to get a sample of a new foundation too. I been using laura mercier blush for years and never found a better one!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Sunrise more...
This is the best color for cheeks if you want that peachy look! This color builds up nicely and Is long lasting ! It met my expectations and was easy to apply! I would definitely recommend recommend to others.
Keilee L.
la pine
Talk about amazing! Rich, long lasting and doesn't smudge onto my kidos!!! I am pretty tan and this looks so natural. Is a bit pricey but worth it! Super easy application and I'd definitely buy again
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this cream blush in Rose Tulle. When I first saw the color, I was afraid it was going to be a very vibrant rose/coral color, but since this blush is a creme its very light. You can still see the color that’s in the pan on your skin, it applies very smoothly and it blends really easily. I wouldn’t suggest this product for those with oily skin, especially since creme blushes don’t typically set right away. If you did have oily skin and wanted to use this product, I would recommend setting this blush with a powder blush to help it last longer.
Desiree T.
Received a small sample of this in one of my beauty subscriptions. Loved the formula, just didn't like the shade. Too pink for my liking. Maybe another shade for me.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sunrise more...
This color is stunning and it looks great on a lot of skin tones. Since I have neutral to medium skin , I LOVE IT. I purchased this online. And was skeptical about the color at first but it's super pigmented so a little goes along way! I will definitely be buying this again as soon as soon as I run  out!
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Rosebud more...
This product is wonderful! It is creamy and has buildable color. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for giving a natural look to the cheeks. Application is easy and the colors are beautiful. I would highly recommend to others.
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Praline more...
Absolutely a go to product I love these so much I definitely buy this all the time, it is like nothing I have ever bought, use this all the time. It applies very well! Definitely worth buying again!
Maria R.
Riverside , CA
Does anyone know if this product is good on clog prone skin?
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
Is this brand worth it? From what I've hear it's very expensive._.
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
It's expensive and it looks dark....would this shade be okay for very fair skin?
Elizabeth G.
Worcester
How many shades does this come in? Also I've never tried a creme blush does it stay on longer?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
Hey ladies, is this the only shade?

Amazon