Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour uploaded by Cari 💋.Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour uploaded by Cari 💋.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Cos Bar
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Other
I have this cream blush in Rose Tulle. When I first saw the color, I was afraid it was going to be a very vibrant rose/coral color, but since this blush is a creme its very light. You can still see the color that’s in the pan on your skin, it applies very smoothly and it blends really easily. I wouldn’t suggest this product for those with oily skin, especially since creme blushes don’t typically set right away. If you did have oily skin and wanted to use this product, I would recommend setting this blush with a powder blush to help it last longer.
noemi a.
Review for: Laura Mercier Cream Cheek Colour - Oleander 2g/0.07oz
I'm really not into blushes, but this blush was really pretty and it's not powder. it is hard to apply if you don't know how to apply blush on and sometimes because it's creamy, I use this product when I want a natural look. I would recommend if you want more of a natural look rather than a night out look.
Amber N.
Review for: Sunrise
This color is stunning and it looks great on a lot of skin tones. Since I have neutral to medium skin , I LOVE IT. I purchased this online. And was skeptical about the color at first but it's super pigmented so a little goes along way! I will definitely be buying this again as soon as soon as I run  out!
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
these products are amazing! Just enough color not to intense and I love it. Creamy and not expensive. I bought this at Macy's and was able to get a sample of a new foundation too. I been using laura mercier blush for years and never found a better one!
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Rosebud
This product is wonderful! It is creamy and has buildable color. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for giving a natural look to the cheeks. Application is easy and the colors are beautiful. I would highly recommend to others.
Keilee L.
la pine
Talk about amazing! Rich, long lasting and doesn't smudge onto my kidos!!! I am pretty tan and this looks so natural. Is a bit pricey but worth it! Super easy application and I'd definitely buy again
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Sunrise
This is the best color for cheeks if you want that peachy look! This color builds up nicely and Is long lasting ! It met my expectations and was easy to apply! I would definitely recommend recommend to others.
Desiree T.
Review for: Laura Mercier Cream Cheek Colour - Oleander 2g/0.07oz
Received a small sample of this in one of my beauty subscriptions. Loved the formula, just didn't like the shade. Too pink for my liking. Maybe another shade for me.
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Praline
Absolutely a go to product I love these so much I definitely buy this all the time, it is like nothing I have ever bought, use this all the time. It applies very well! Definitely worth buying again!
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Praline
Laura Mercier cremé blush offers great staying power when applied directly after foundation before any powders. It is also a great stain in place of eyeshadow!
Maria R.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this product is good on clog prone skin?
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
Is this brand worth it? From what I've hear it's very expensive._.
Charlene G.
vancouver
How is this product for a more pale complexion?
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
Is a good product ??
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
It's expensive and it looks dark....would this shade be okay for very fair skin?