BeautyBodyBody CareLaura Mercier
Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme 300g/12oz

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme 300g/12oz

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme An ultra-whipped scented souffle creme that provides all-day moisture protection. It'-s not greasy or heavy, it'-s lighweight. Luxurious body creme. Vitamins A, C and E nourishes the skin. Shea Butter moi

Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Souffle Body Crème; Lotions-Body; **** 12 oz / 300 g; New in Box

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme 300g/12oz ? [product:laura-mercier-creme-brulee-souffle-body-creme-300g12oz] [product:laura-mercier-creme-brulee-souffle-body-creme-300g12oz]
Start your review of Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme 300g/12oz!
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
The ultrawhipped body cream provides me with all day moisture protection❗I dont find it to be heavy or greasy❗And the smell of creme brulee is a nice touch❗ I believe that Layering the formulas allows for a longer-lasting fragrance experience that softly lingers all day❗
Misti R.
Greensburg, PA
Super absorbing and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and soft. It doesn't make your skin feel greasy at all. And it smells like creme brulee; like toasted caramel, vanilla, and tonka bean. It is a sweet warm spiced cozy comforting gourmand scent that I never tire of!
TaLina R.
Surprise, AZ
HONEY!! Scrumptiousssss is what you’ll be! I love how this smells and how it feels. B u y I t.
Delilah G.
Adelanto, CA
I love it so much its an amazing product i would buy it again i don’t trust many products on my own self cause it can be sensitive and affect my skin a bad way definitely suggest truing this out !!!
cynthia G.
It is an amazing product it works amazing did i say it works amazing?! I highly recommend to others. Great smell good looking packaging very well put together. I will buy again as a repeat customer!
Anaya S.
Get for skin and keeping moisturized and clean. Last a good amount of time. Would recommend.Laura Mercier
Christy Corcoran S.
Eagle, WI
Love her products they are on the pricey side. But they soak in so nicely. I love using this product. I would reccomend this to anyone
Jen T.
Reston, VA
I only gave this four stars because of the scent. Laura Mercy a have a fig scrub and body cream that I had years ago that I absolutely fell in love with and they have stopped making it. I bought this instead and while the cream is very luxurious the scent does nothing for me and just does not compare to the fig. Bring back the fig!
Lily A.
I used this cream for years— it was one of the first “sweet” body scents, and it smelled incredible. It still does, and it leaves my skin so soft. I can’t always afford it, and now there are similar products at a lower price, but this still remains one of my favorites.
Jenna C.
This smells AMAZING and feel so luxurious on your skin. I was skeptical because anything with fragrance burns my skin due to eczema but this was pretty hydrating and didn’t burn my skin at all.