Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Aisha O.Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Jeralyn T.Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Ana H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Rice Bran Oil condition the skin while Vanilla Extract and Honey offer soothing benefits. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 provide moisture balance and protection. For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury, indulge in this luscious Body Crème.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans and white musk's.

• Aqua/Water/Eau

• Ci 19140 (Yellow 5)
  • Ci 17200 (Red 33)
  • Ci 15985 (Yellow 6)

Natasha P.
One of my favorite lotions to use after showering. It has a strong, sweet smell. Smell can sometimes be a little overpowering, but overall the smell isn’t bad. I use this lotion about once a week. I will be purchasing again
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This body creme smells so delicious, like its good enough to eat! It does a great job at moisturizing my skin and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated. This body creme absorbs quickly into the skin and it leaves skin hydrated for an entire 24 hours.
Erica G.
Woodland
This is my absolute go to when I want to smell amazing, and it's also hands down the best body moisturizer I have ever used. Usually with a scented lotion I have to add a bit of oil, they never really seem to make your skin soft, just smell good. This is the only scented body cream I have ever had that leaves my skin completely soft and moisturized while not sacrificing any scent. And speaking of the scent, it's to die for. This is a true gourmand, it smells exactly like a creamy, sugary dessert. There are no weird after notes, it's just heaven. I don't love the perfume version, but I layer this with prada candy or hypnotic poison and it's perfect.
I love that it's in a glass jar too, it looks cute in my bathroom.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is GOLD! The texture and smell are just heavenly. I like that I can get this product at Sephora when I am getting the rest of my makeup! It is in a bigger jar so it lasts a while, but it is a little pricey for lotion. I will save up just to buy this again!
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
This is a rich body cream that makes you smell like a dessert. It takes a while to soak in and can be greasy long after you apply it so it's best at night time. It's a bit expensive but a jar will last you a while because it spreads so well.
Debbie B.
Burt, MI
This is a rich body creme that has a heavenly scent. It makes skin feel like silk. The scent is strong like and does remind you of creme brulee. It is luxe
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a high end product that smells delicious. I love the texture and the feeling of my skin when using this product.
Rhoda K.
I'm nearly finished my pot of this and I'm gutted. It's such a gorgeous cream. It hydrates my skin, makes it feel smooth. Applying it is a treat, it feels luxurious and I adore the creme brulee scent. It is expensive though. I got my first one as a gift and tend to look for it in the after Christmas sales!
Aisha O.
DAMMAM
It smells amazing , from my point of view. It is worth all the money. When I travel I take a large amount of it because it is not available in my country and when I ask them through the Internet the shipping price rises a lot because the box is heavy.
I love the smell of pistachios which are very beautiful
Sandrine L.
Montreal
I love this body butter. It is truly a treat and it doesn’t feel heavy either. I have had this same glass bottle since 2006 and it’s in no way expired. It smells just as lovely as it did back then. It’s the right body butter for when you want to spoil yourself after a bubble bath. The bottling is very beautiful I just say. And it smells EXACTLY like creme brûlée!

Sephora