Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Ana H.Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Jeralyn T.Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Aisha O.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Soufflé Body Crème, 12 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is GOLD! The texture and smell are just heavenly. I like that I can get this product at Sephora when I am getting the rest of my makeup! It is in a bigger jar so it lasts a while, but it is a little pricey for lotion. I will save up just to buy this again!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Woodland
This is my absolute go to when I want to smell amazing, and it's also hands down the best body moisturizer I have ever used. Usually with a scented lotion I have to add a bit of oil, they never really seem to make your skin soft, just smell good. This is the only scented body cream I have ever had that leaves my skin completely soft and moisturized while not sacrificing any scent. And speaking of the scent, it's to die for. This is a true gourmand, it smells exactly like a creamy, sugary dessert. There are no weird after notes, it's just heaven. I don't love the perfume version, but I layer this with prada candy or hypnotic poison and it's perfect.
I love that it's in a glass jar too, it looks cute in my bathroom.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This body creme smells so delicious, like its good enough to eat! It does a great job at moisturizing my skin and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated. This body creme absorbs quickly into the skin and it leaves skin hydrated for an entire 24 hours.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Burt, MI
This is a rich body creme that has a heavenly scent. It makes skin feel like silk. The scent is strong like and does remind you of creme brulee. It is luxe
SYNTHIA R.
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a high end product that smells delicious. I love the texture and the feeling of my skin when using this product.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
This is a rich body cream that makes you smell like a dessert. It takes a while to soak in and can be greasy long after you apply it so it's best at night time. It's a bit expensive but a jar will last you a while because it spreads so well.
Aisha O.
Aisha O.
DAMMAM
It smells amazing , from my point of view. It is worth all the money. When I travel I take a large amount of it because it is not available in my country and when I ask them through the Internet the shipping price rises a lot because the box is heavy.
I love the smell of pistachios which are very beautiful