Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath

Shop Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath at Bluemercury. Indulgent honey moisture bath to soothe, moisturize and softly fragrance skin with an irresistible scent inspired by the aroma of a French pa

I’ve been dying to get my hands on this, Is this a worth it product?
How good is this product? I’ve heard a lot of good things!
Omg!!! Can someone tell me if this actually smells like creme brûlée? Sounds sickly but soooo amazing at the same time!!
Start your review of Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath!
Rocío H.
Sernhac, France
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ma crème préfère. Hydrate, nourrit, laisse la peu tout douce et on plus l'odeur est incroyable. Pour la session de hiver ce la meilleur. Je ne la quitte depuis deux ans.
Kat E.
Regina
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath uploaded by Kat E.
Love the smell of this!! It’s a nice luxury bath treatment, makes nice bubbles and leaves my skin feeling soft. Also love the honey wand, it’s super cute and fun to twirl In the product and run under the bath water. The only con I have is the price.
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't be without this it make my bath a whole higher level relaxing experience. The fragrance is lovely, it smells delicious while not being overpowering.
Maria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta los productos de Laura mercier , en general este no se queda atrás, un honey bath riquísimo deja la piel súper, un aroma delicioso recomendado
Kledi B.
Littlewick Green, Berkshire
Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath uploaded by Kledi B.
Beautiful, luxurious bubble bath that lasts a lot longer than you think. It’s very sweet smelling, but the scent lingers in the bath and doesn’t leave immediately like so many other bubble baths. The applicator is such a lovely touch too and it means no mess or spillage. I have bought so many of these and they’re by far my favourites for a nice, relaxing bath.
Megan A.
Inverness
Love this bubble bath. So relaxing and has such a lovely scent to it. A bit on the pricier end but to me it's worth it and makes me feel a bit boujie
Rocio L.
La Plata, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really amazing for the skin. I would love too much to receive this product in a voxbox and talk about it and show what my skin looks like. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath
Jenine L.
The best at home spa experience! I think this is the best product I’ve ever had for bath! I've been using this for about 1-2 years and I love this bath gel. So first the smell is amazing like milk cream and sweet! I love that it doesn’t overproduce bubbles and it leaves your skin soft, hydrated and healthy! During bath time it’s not too overwhelming and then after the scent stays like a natural perfume. and I am a big fan.
LALA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the smell of this product. Really sweet creme brûlée scent with sting of honey, I really love the texture of the product as well. The packaging is so cute, it is so fun to use!
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Macy's
Suuuper cute packaging! I love using this stuff because the bubbles are amazing and last a while!