BY LAURA MERCIER #59 in Hand Cream

This deeply moisturizing Hand Crème continues to nourish the hands well after it is absorbed into the skin.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans and white musk's.

Ingredienst:

• Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

May Contain:

• Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
  • Red 40 (CI 16035)
  • Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)
  • Green 3 (CI 42053)

Buy on bluemer...*
Stacy D.
Laura Mercier body cremes are always so luxurious and enjoyable!  This scent is probably my 2nd favorite (first is definitely the pistachio!  Or maybe the almond!).
To me the scent is vanilla and caramel; but they are not a sickeningly sweet type that would be worn by a teenager.  I can't stand that type of fragrance...because I'm an adult woman.  It is very soft and typically lasts all day for me.
The consistency is very rich, which I adore.  It melts into your skin and I really feel like I'm pampering myself when I use this.  I've used both the travel size tube that I can carry in my purse as well as the glass pot with lid, and the quality and consistency is the same for both.
This is not an inexpensive lotion, but the quality is 100% there to justify buying.  If it's not in the budget, put it on your Christmas/birthday/push present, etc. list because you definitely want to tear open a package and find this waiting for you!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Laura Mercier is hands down one of my favorite luxury body care brands, and I think their products are worth every penny!
This hand cream is one of my favorite products out of the line, and the scent Creme Brulee is also one of my top 2 fragrances in the line!
It smells good enough to eat, it is so smooth and creamy, and the moisturizing properties last sooooo long. I don't need to reapply this over and over again, I just need this a couple of times a day and my hands are soft and smooth.
I get compliments when I have this on my hands all day long, and I won't even need perfume when I have this one!
The scent is a grown up, beautiful caramelized vanilla. It literally makes me want to eat it lol.
If you love foody/gourmand vanilla scents, you will adore this one!
If you hate these types of scents, I would probably avoid the skin care line from Laura Mercier, because they are all a bit gourmand and makes you want to eat them.
Dana B.
seymour, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, so this smells absolutely heavenly. And the scent actually lasts a long time. I will put it on before bed and still smell it ALL DAY the next day. It's insane. It goes on thick and a little goes a long way. I have extremely dry skin and it helps a bit, but I have used much more moisturizing products. For the price, its not worth it and I would not repurchase again.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is super nourishing, and I like the way it made my hands feel after using it. I found it to be not greasy. It smells delicious, but this was the negative for me...I don’t like those food scents for body products because I find it clashes with my perfume. The price point is a bit high for hand cream as well. Four stars because of the way my hands felt after using.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
I worked in Nordstrom and I bought this handcream that they were sampling that day the crème brûlée smell is amazing especially around the holidays this lotion does not leave your hands greasy or Oil he absorbs very nice Lee I will definitely be buying this again and also as stocking stuffers
Alyssa S.
Makes my hands so soft and the smell is really good. A little goes a long way so I feel like this bottle will last a while. Perfect to throw in the purse and have on the go. I have never had a problem with the lid opening and spilling. It is gentle and not overpowering.
Rachael H.
Atlanta, GA
I received Laura Mercier's hand creme's as a Christmas gift and they are so luxurious! and they smell absolutely heavenly!  My favorite is the Vanilla Ambre. I carried them in my purse and used them several times daily to keep my hands and cuticles soft.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Laura Mercier products! This hand cream is sumptuous! Smells delicious, is nourishing, and leaves hands feeling soft. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky like other lotions I've tried. I would definitely buy again!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a sample with my first purchase and I didn't like it very much. It smelled good but it wasn't anything special. You can find something similar at your local beauty store that's cheaper. I don't recommend this product. It's just not a must have.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing for dry skin! This cream made a major difference on my hands in a short period of time. It doesn't feel like a thick goop, which I love and my hands are unbelievably soft for my skin type. I absolutely recommend and live this product.
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Is this worth the price?