BY LAURA MERCIER

This deeply moisturizing Hand Crème continues to nourish the hands well after it is absorbed into the skin.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans and white musk's.

Ingredienst:

• Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

May Contain:

• Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
  • Red 40 (CI 16035)
  • Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)
  • Green 3 (CI 42053)

Stacy D.
Laura Mercier body cremes are always so luxurious and enjoyable!  This scent is probably my 2nd favorite (first is definitely the pistachio!  Or maybe the almond!).
To me the scent is vanilla and caramel; but they are not a sickeningly sweet type that would be worn by a teenager.  I can't stand that type of fragrance...because I'm an adult woman.  It is very soft and typically lasts all day for me.
The consistency is very rich, which I adore.  It melts into your skin and I really feel like I'm pampering myself when I use this.  I've used both the travel size tube that I can carry in my purse as well as the glass pot with lid, and the quality and consistency is the same for both.
This is not an inexpensive lotion, but the quality is 100% there to justify buying.  If it's not in the budget, put it on your Christmas/birthday/push present, etc. list because you definitely want to tear open a package and find this waiting for you!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, so this smells absolutely heavenly. And the scent actually lasts a long time. I will put it on before bed and still smell it ALL DAY the next day. It's insane. It goes on thick and a little goes a long way. I have extremely dry skin and it helps a bit, but I have used much more moisturizing products. For the price, its not worth it and I would not repurchase again.
Alyssa S.
Makes my hands so soft and the smell is really good. A little goes a long way so I feel like this bottle will last a while. Perfect to throw in the purse and have on the go. I have never had a problem with the lid opening and spilling. It is gentle and not overpowering.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this hand cream.
The thing I love the very most is the scent. I first received this as an in store sample I had asked for at a Macy's Laura mercier counter. I used this immediately and then for the next couple days until I ran out. The initial scent is warm and almost vanilla with brown sugar while still having a sweet dessert type overtone to it. It doesn't smell at all cheap like scents like that can sometimes smell. Instead it smells super expensive, luxe, sexy, seductive and adult. It is not an immature scent whatsoever and would be great on any woman over the age of 18 who has a little class.
As a hand lotion its amazing. It goes on super creamy but also very velvety and silky. It sinks in pretty quickly without leaving a greasy film on your hands despite its thick and creamy consistency.
It keeps my hands moisturized for 24 hours and guaranteed to at least the next time I wash my hands if not until after. It makes my hands super soft after a couple days of use no matter how dry they were before.
Its super easy to use and it lasts as a little goes a long way. The packaging is a normal hand lotion bottle. Small enough to travel with but sturdy enough and well made enough that it wont blow up or open in your purse.
This is the best hand lotion I've ever tried and I completely recommend to anyone who can afford to splurge on this baby because it is a bit costly but the quality is definitely there.
Chelsea I.
Omg the smell of this stuff is amazing and smells just like my candle I love. It also makes my hands so smooth! My daughter loves it and try's to steal it out of my purse all the time ! I will buy this again! I buy a few at a time one for my bathroom one for my purse and a few more to have as backup!
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Laura Mercier is hands down one of my favorite luxury body care brands, and I think their products are worth every penny!
This hand cream is one of my favorite products out of the line, and the scent Creme Brulee is also one of my top 2 fragrances in the line!
It smells good enough to eat, it is so smooth and creamy, and the moisturizing properties last sooooo long. I don't need to reapply this over and over again, I just need this a couple of times a day and my hands are soft and smooth.
I get compliments when I have this on my hands all day long, and I won't even need perfume when I have this one!
The scent is a grown up, beautiful caramelized vanilla. It literally makes me want to eat it lol.
If you love foody/gourmand vanilla scents, you will adore this one!
If you hate these types of scents, I would probably avoid the skin care line from Laura Mercier, because they are all a bit gourmand and makes you want to eat them.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is super nourishing, and I like the way it made my hands feel after using it. I found it to be not greasy. It smells delicious, but this was the negative for me...I don’t like those food scents for body products because I find it clashes with my perfume. The price point is a bit high for hand cream as well. Four stars because of the way my hands felt after using.
Joanne E.
Morganville
I got the of these hand and body creams for my birthday last year.  They were quite the treat as I have have to say they are the ultimate in moisturizing  your skin. All the scents are more than amazing. And when anyone asks me what I want for a gift, I tell them, Laura Mercier body lotion. You'll have to see for yourself, a must try.

Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is definitely a handbag staple for me. I have relatively dry skin, and my hands get really dry in the winter time. This hand cream really helps to keep my hands hydrated without feeling greasy, and I love how quickly it absorbs. I wish that the scent wasn't quite so sweet, but it definitely performs really well! I would repurchase this hand cream.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Laura Mercier products! This hand cream is sumptuous! Smells delicious, is nourishing, and leaves hands feeling soft. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky like other lotions I've tried. I would definitely buy again!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this worth the price?