BY LAURA MERCIER

About the fragrance: Inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie, this scent captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans, and white musk.

• Sd Alcohol 40b (Alcohol Denat.)
  • Fragrance (Parfum)
  • Limonene
  • Linalool

Danna C.
Savannah , GA
I tested this fragrance at a Blue Mercury store in Savannah, Ga. It was an elegant design with a light dessert like scent... i just sprayed a little on my wrist and the smell lasted even after an entire day of shopping downtown. I know I’m going to ask someone for this for Xmas!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I got a sample of this and it was okay. I think it was a little cloying for me and not super fresh. It's not offensive and it's a pretty warm scent, but I was a first time user and would not use it again. For a sweet scent, I would prefer something more complex and fresh.
Myra H.
This stuff is so strong -- I had wanted to try this because of the raving from a friend but I don't like it nearly as much as I expected. I can use no more than two sprays or I go into coughing fits from the scent. Once it settles a little the scent is really nice, but I also expected it to remind me of dessert and it doesn't. I also think it's super expensive and not a scent that I can convince myself to buy again because I just don't love the scent
QUEEN S.
This one is not what I expected at all. I have ben wanting to try this for so long, and finally can test it! I do like it, and I am a huge fan of gourmand smells and LOVE sweet things.. BUT on my shin I don't get that dessert type scent. Its almost the burnt caramel i get and nothing more. I had a few people at work smell it, they like but no one said it smelt super sweet at all. Pink Sugar by Aquiline is WAY more sugary sweet and way cheaper if you are looking for a super sweet smell Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande, Creme Brulee!!
Ларкина Л.
Go to EnglishTransliteratebest quality! the texture is excellent, pleasure is pleasant! apply easily and flawlessly! olergicheskih reactions does not cause .... I recommend everyone I love these products! and I will always use them....

back