Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Eau de Toilette uploaded by crystal c.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is a wonderful scent! I had been looking for a sweet fragrance that wasn't too vanilla or sickly sweet, and in which wasn't artificial or "body spray" like... This is also not overpowering or too in your face, which I also love. The staying power is really good for a sweet scent IMO, as is the price which is reasonable considering it is a high end designer fragrance.
crystal c.
once I found out I had asthma I had to throw all my perfumes away because they made me cough all the time . this smells great. the smell last for a very long time on your clothes . the fragrance doesn't bother my asthma at all and the price is reasonable.
Valerie K.
Smells like creme brullee candy with a twist. Stays for a long time,my favourite thing in winter,because it warmes you up a little and brings childhood memories. way too heavy for the summer:)
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Laura Mercier Creme Brulle Eau despite Toilette is not only economical but has a subtle sent that leaves those you pass wondering what that elegant scent is.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Amazing and great definitely will be recommending this to all my friends and fellow perfume lovers
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
This is a gorgeous scent- I love how minimal the bottle is, looks great on my dressing table. The scent is warm and sweet but not overbearing, very subtle. Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Eau de Toilette
Sindhu S.
I really wanna know if tjis product works can someone help me??