MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLaura Mercier
Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613 30g/1oz

Laura Mercier Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613 30g/1oz

A weightless creamy foundation Contains a multipeptide complex blended with Dermaxyl & advanced optical diffusers Noticeably smoothes out lines & wrinkles Glides sleekly on skin without leave a crease Creates a radiant flawless & nourished complexion

Does this tinted moisturizer go on smoothly enough so as not to sit in the creases of older folks skin ?Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613 30g/1oz!
Boston
Laura Mercier Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613 30g/1oz uploaded by Tanneh N.
This is by far one of my favorite foundation to use. Really give my skin that glow and last very long actually. I have worn it for up to 7 hours and didn’t need to do a retouch. I highly recommend this one. I need to order more I am running out!!😩♥️♥️. I have a lot of Laura Marcier products by far one of my favorite brand..
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Makeup - Laura Mercier - Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613 30g/1oz
I love this foundation so much. I have tried so many foundations and this one is definitely my favorite one. It is so smooth and perfect. It is perfect for literally any type of skin tone. The shades are also really nice. I really like this foundation and I recommend this!
sydney
The best power for your under eyes it doesn’t make tour face white in the photo please buy this power for under your eyes only !
This foundation is very smooth and easy to apply it leaves your skin looking very natural and it hides any imperfections
grand rapid
I use this as  contour and it work perfectly with my MAC FOUNDATION. I’ll probably keep using this.
Woburn, MA
This is one of my favorite foundations it goes on super smooth and it has a seamless long lasting effect.
Crystal Lake
Super grate finish loved how my face looked not to cakey super easy to apply was best to set after applying used a blush that was beacuse thats my main go to is to use a brush my it cosmetics foundation brush
I just love this product ! It goes on so smoothly and looks fantastic day and evening
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: 30grams/1ounce Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613
I got this as a gift from a friend. The only Laura mercier products I ever used was that translucent powder that everyone raves about. I loved both. Expensive but you get what you pay for.
Birmingham
Review for: 30grams/1ounce Cream Smooth Foundation - Toffee Bronze 8613
Best setting powder over any foundation. Leaves your face smooth and able to stay all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 7 mois
member-870f41 il y a 4 mois
It goes on very smoothly! It feel like you’re applying lotion on your face but gives you a nice tinted look.