Laura Mercier Colour Dots Lip & Cheek Sheer uploaded by Mary E.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brighten up your complexion by giving your cheeks and lips a vibrant wash of color with Colour Dots Lip & Cheek Sheer by Laura Mercier. This multitasking solid formula features a unique texture that applies with ease and blends into a silky, bright glow, gliding onto skin with even, flawless color and a creamy feel thanks to the combination of wax, silicon powder and shiny emollients. Your complexion is left glowing, healthy and spirited. How to use: Dab onto cheeks and lips and blend with your fingertips. Color(s): fruit punch, sangria, tequila sunrise. Brand: Laura Mercier. Style Name: Laura Mercier 'Colour Dots' Lip & Cheek Sheer (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5113905.

Jessica W.
Flushing, NY
I got mine in the color red coral. My cousin bought it for my in Amsterdam two years ago and there's still so much product left in it. I use it both for the cheeks and lips. A little really goes a long way. This is my favorite everyday, go to item. If I ever runout, I hope to buy another for this was limited edition. I might try their other pink color but for now I love the coral red
joely h.
cicero
The package is super cute! Color is super pretty! I use this like every day, it's my go to lipstick. when I'm running late for school or work or whatever I'm doing really, I just throw it on and I run out the door. it's definitely kind of on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it!!! highly recommended two girls that don't like to wear a lot of lipstick!!
Mandy H.
Vienna, WV
I love a lippie that can be used for different purposes! This one is a great brand for that! I used this on cheeks, eyelids, and lips! It was my first purchase of this and being a makeup artist I like to try now things! Products that are so versatile are great in my book!
marlene v.
las vegas
Over all when i got this i thought it wouldn't really work on me based on my skin tone but then i swatched it and it was really pigmented, literally a little goes a long way. I used it as a blush and it gave me a dewy look which i liked alot. and it can also be applied as a balm.
lisa j.
I got this product as a gift and I loved it so much! It was so easy to use and the color is so vibrant! When applied to the cheeks, it was very easy to blend. The color lasts for a majority of the day. I would recommend this product if it is available since its limited edition.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I received this as a gift and I have to say I did not enjoy this lip product. It is not long lasting at all especially if u drink lots of water like I do. I also did not really like the shade on myself but it flatters most skin tones
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this brand. Anyone who has not tried it needs to try it. Just about every product works so well and you deffinately get your money worth.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Wasn't worth the money. I found that when I applied it, it took my foundation off. Way to pricy and like I said it worth the money.
Nicolle A.
Love this lipstick it gives me a great look. I have used this for 3 moth now and am satisfy with this product love it.
Mary E.
Dudley, NC
Love this product it’s very easy to apply and it last for a very long time I recommend this product to anyone
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Doesn't this feel thick on your face?