BY LAURA MERCIER

A natural-haired brush sized to perfectly shape the cheek bone. The medium sculpted brush head provides softness in application and feel while also offering durability. Ideal for use with Laura Mercier Cheek Colour, Shimmer Bloc or Illuminating Powder.

Ingredients: Natural hair

alejandra s.
16331 la luna dr houston tx
A super soft brush i personaly used it to put my foundation it works magicaly good is one of my favorite brushes i mostly used and cover pretty good mostly in a lot of areas u think is not going to cover it the best
Julia H.
Orchard Park
Great brush! I purchased other brushes from different brands, and the brush part pieces would start coming off and get on my face after doing my makeup. Will buy again
Lena K.
Fresno
Love love love this brush! This is great for applying blush. I use this brush every time I apply makeup. It's picks up the perfect amount of blush for an even application. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Priscilla H.
El Monte, CA
This brush is so amazing it's so easy to put on Makeup and it's not so expensive ! I love how it is and it's not to fat to us I also enjoy how soft it is :)
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Very good brush And easy to apply. Very sturdy and it's a nice brush to have. It picks up the product easily and it's smooth on the skin.
Ia X.
Great brush, very silky and is a great tool to apply brush to the face. I really recommend to people out there.
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Soft bristles, applies product as desired. Had mine years now and still in great condition so worth the investment even if they are a little pricey. I like to use this for blush and contouring cheek bone.
Lucy F.
woking
I found this to be a really nice and soft brush I used to use this product a lot and it did meet my expectations I just think it's a little pricy but it's worth the money I do recommend this to others but I would say save your money because it's a little pricy but it's worth it
Hayley B.
MELBOURNE
this brush is amazing when you want to apply blush or bronze i got this brush of my cousin and she loved it too my skin type is combo sensitive dry and acne pron