MakeupEye MakeupMascaraLaura Mercier
Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara

Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara

Shop Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Does this product do what it promises?
Doo you think this product is worth the price? I tend to gave good luck with L’Oréal mascaras but am always looking for an upgrade so long as it is better!
Start your review of Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara!
Izabela S.
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Izabela S.
Love this mascara, not too dramatic but it does the job. Lashes are not clumpy, they are big and last all day long.
Mae C.
Woodbury, NJ
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Mae C.
This is the perfect mascara if you want to wear something lightweight but still keep the length. My lashes feel soft to touch with none of the heaviness you get from usual mascara. The brush itself is on the skinnier side which I prefer since it’s easier to apply to all my tiny lashes. There was no clump at all when I put it on which I’m really happy about.
suzette G.
Tucson, AZ
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by suzette G.
I have very short and little lashes, but I love how this mascara made them look! The bristle separates them very well making them look very full which I loved! It added good length as well. The only thing I didn’t like is that it was more in the dry side and after a few hours like 6-7 hours it started to flake :( and I ended up forgetting and I rubbed my eye and I had flakes all around my eyes and cheeks. But I love how it made my lashes look!
Weronika K.
Brooklyn, NY
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Weronika K.
This is a really great lengthening mascara - I have very short, barely there lashes, and this mascara really added some much needed length. I also really loved the brush itself! It’s very innovative.
Harshleen C.
Sammamish, WA
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Harshleen C.
I am really liking this mascara! It gives me great volume and does not clump. Also, it stays put without smudging or flaking and the volume holds up.
Georgy Q.
Coral Springs, FL
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Georgy Q.
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Georgy Q.
Really love this mascara, gives you so much volume, I was very impressed about this mascara, the packaging is very cute!
Evelyn B.
Clovis, NM
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Evelyn B.
So first and foremost I am the pickiest person in the world for mascaras. I tend to buy drug store mascara because i haven’t felt content with high end brands. This mascara hasn’t proven me wrong. I did like that i do get some volume but my lashes don’t end up staying “up” . I would much rather get the L’Oréal mascara lash paradise. I wish i could have said I loved it but i didn’t. But it is a good product for what it is.
Summer S.
Downers Grove, IL
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Summer S.
Goes on very smoothly! Doesn’t clump on the lashes or feel too wet either. It’s long lasting, and didn’t smudge like other mascaras I’ve used in the past! Can’t go wrong with the black, it can make any ones eye color pop! I would buy again, and recommend!
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Stacyann M.
I love this product it does give you full volume. It doesn’t smear off easily. I have used others that give volume but it does clump up by the end of the day. I haven’t used it for the full day but I will update on that.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara uploaded by Andrea C.
After the first application I was in love with it (usually I just see the full potencial of a mascara after using it a 3rd time). The brush is super comfortable and hugged all my eyelashes. I didn’t notice any clumping, smudging or shedding.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yomayra R.
Sparta, NJ
il y a 18 jours
Chelly H. il y a 15 jours
They run neck to neck. Laura Mercier costs a lot more, so you can buy Maybelline because it’s more cost efficient and you get the same results. It’s all about what your pockets will allow you to do.
Claire M.
Saskatoon, SK
il y a un an
Jamie K. il y a un mois
The best mascara hands down is Thrive Cosmetics! I don’t think they have a waterproof kind but unless you are dunking your face in water or crying you won’t have flakes or smudging.