BY LAURA MERCIER

This versatile eyeshadow stick delivers effortless application, high-impact colour and up to 12-hour wear. Pigment-rich shades—nudes to deeps, shimmer and matte finishes—glide seamlessly onto lids. Creamy formula gives you plenty of time to smudge, blend, line, fill or define, so it's easy to create any look.

Sets for crease and transfer resistant wear and layers easily over or under other eye shadows (including powder).

Shimmer or Matte finish.

Intense, buildable colour.

Formulation Details: Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Apply directly to lash line for a smoky liner effect, or all over eye lid for higher impact. Blend with brush or fingertips.

PRO TIP: To create a classic smoky eye, apply colour in a gradient, with the darkest colour at the lash line. Or keep it simple with our updated smoky eye: apply a deeper colour in the crease and a lighter colour on center of the eye lids.

Amethyst:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Au Naturel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Blossom:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Burnished Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77400 (Copper Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Caramel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

Cobblestone:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Cocoa:

Copper:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Fog:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Gilded Gold:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Grey Pearl:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Jungle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Khaki:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Moonlight:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Orchid:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Peacock:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 7700 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Plum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Rosegold:

Sandglow:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Sapphire:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Smoke:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Steel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Sugar Frost:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Tuxedo:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Vanilla Kiss:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy an...7 Answers
  • LOVE IT3 Answers
  • Would the black shade be a good base for glitter shadows?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour
  • "I have four shades of these caviar sticks! They are amazing! Very long-lasting, creamy, easy to apply and very blendable! Perfect for people who want to do their makeup in 5 minutes! You can do your makeup with them just with your fingers, without brushes! I just wish they were a little bit cheaper! :-)" in 172 reviews
  • "These are some of my favorite eye shadows. They're so creamy and blendable, don't dry out, and set to a budge-proof, water-proof finish. There are very wearable colors (my favorites are Rose Gold and Amethyst) as well as dramatic ones (I love Khaki for smoky eyes). Since they're in stick form, it's easy to use multiple colors in a look (for instance, blend one on the lid, draw a line from another onto the crease and blend out with a brush, highlight the inner corner with another). I also love them for an easy look or as bases. I find them easy to maneuver in both large and small areas. They work well over and under powder eyeshadows. Could not love these more!" in 81 reviews
  • "Now, i do not own this, but i did give it to one of my friends as a present, and she absolutely loves it!!! it is nice and long lasting, easy application, and sometimes she uses it as eyeshadow!!! the packaging is really nice, and i really recommend!!" in 42 reviews
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
I cannot say that I am the most make-up savvy girl, but this product was definitely easy to use and applied on quickly. I do not like to sit around and spend hours on make-up so this worked as a quick fix when I wanted to go out and have a little shimmer on my eyes. Received this product through the vox box of the month, but will definitely be purchasing again once I run out!
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I've always been "iffy" on eye-crayons, creamy eyeshadow, or just anything that isn't powder! But this Caviar Stick definitely changed my mind❣️ The formula is nice, pigmented, smooth and does NOT crease 🙅🏽 I loooove nude-toned eyeshadow looks all year round, so this Rosegold color goes perfectly with my go-to looks😻

FYI: I gave it 4/5 because it IS a little on the pricey side for my taste.
Kaylee R.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Review for: Cocoa, Amethyst more...
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour started my love for eye shadow sticks! I have hooded eyes so more "complex" eyeshadow looks really don't look great on me. I prefer a wash of color across my lids. LOVE how these apply and how great they look on their own, or even paired with another eyeshadow.

Coco and Amethysts are my two favorite shades!
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I’m not a huge fan of cream eyeshadows, but this one stands out on my collection as a great eye base that amplified the look of any metallic shadow I place on top! I think these are super sanitary too since you’re not constantly dipping your finger into a cream pot or something! It’s a nice retractable, twist up packaging that helps with application precision too!
Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this eye crayon, I have it in rose gold. I use it on my tear drop line and on my lid for certain looks. It’s creamy and easy to apply, and easy to blend as well. It’s a beautiful color.
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
I have oily eyelids (idk about anyone else) so typically makeup tends to move around towards then end of my day. Well this is not the case. This stayed on my eyelid over well over 12 hours. I even did a little test on my hand before applying to my lid & that stayed on my hand through all the hand washing I did that day! It definitely is a beautiful color as well.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
This product is AMAZING!! I mostly love it since I don't have to worry about my eyeshadow flaking off onto my face everywhere and having to redo that area on my face- and this stays on without a primer so well!! The only thing about this-- is the rose gold color is so light - it would be a good base, but i wouldnt recommend it for a color- as it's very light and almost hardly noticiable.
Carolina B.
Valencia , CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
I sometimes don’t have time to do a whole look before work, so I kinda rub something over my eyes to give a quick color and bring me back to life. This is perfect and the texture is great!
I actually have something like this that I got from boxycharm, but this is a superior product. It doesn’t crease and it is so smooth and easy to apply and blend. I definitely want to keep this in my collection!
Lori Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don’t normally use cream shadows but this was very easy to use and the shade was pretty but very light and more suited to daytime looks. The formula could have been a little creamier for my preference. It didn’t crease when used with a primer. Overall this was a nice product to try but I think powder shadows are just easier to create more precise looks.
Malory s.
Dacula, GA
I love this shadow stick. The consistensy is creamy and blends really well. I used it on the corner of my eyes for a brighter look and also as a highlight pen on my brow bone and Cupid’s bow. A little goes a long way. I put it on at 10 am and went mountain biking at 6pm and it was still there after I got sweaty. I loved it and will purchase in more colors. - I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What's your favorite color? I'm having a hard time deciding which to try.
Hope M.
Would the black shade be a good base for glitter shadows?
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
What is a drugstore dupe for this product?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy and crease?
Kathleen Y.
What shades would you recommend? Would these work well as a lid shade with other matte shadows and not just as a base for other eyeshadows?

Amazon