BY LAURA MERCIER #12 in Eyeshadow

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This versatile eyeshadow stick delivers effortless application, high-impact colour and up to 12-hour wear. Pigment-rich shades—nudes to deeps, shimmer and matte finishes—glide seamlessly onto lids. Creamy formula gives you plenty of time to smudge, blend, line, fill or define, so it's easy to create any look.

Sets for crease and transfer resistant wear and layers easily over or under other eye shadows (including powder).

• Shimmer or Matte finish.
  • Intense, buildable colour.

Formulation Details:

• Ophthalmologist-tested
  • Dermatologist-tested

Amethyst:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Au Naturel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Blossom:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Burnished Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77400 (Copper Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Caramel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

Cobblestone:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Cocoa:

Copper:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Fog:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Gilded Gold:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Grey Pearl:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Jungle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Khaki:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Moonlight:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Orchid:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Peacock:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 7700 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Plum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Rosegold:

Sandglow:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Sapphire:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Smoke:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Steel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Sugar Frost:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Tuxedo:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Vanilla Kiss:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy an...7 Answers
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour does it have a "lon...3 Answers
  • Did this crease ?3 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "I have four shades of these caviar sticks! They are amazing! Very long-lasting, creamy, easy to apply and very blendable! Perfect for people who want to do their makeup in 5 minutes! You can do your makeup with them just with your fingers, without brushes! I just wish they were a little bit cheaper! :-)" in 172 reviews
  • "These are some of my favorite eye shadows. They're so creamy and blendable, don't dry out, and set to a budge-proof, water-proof finish. There are very wearable colors (my favorites are Rose Gold and Amethyst) as well as dramatic ones (I love Khaki for smoky eyes). Since they're in stick form, it's easy to use multiple colors in a look (for instance, blend one on the lid, draw a line from another onto the crease and blend out with a brush, highlight the inner corner with another). I also love them for an easy look or as bases. I find them easy to maneuver in both large and small areas. They work well over and under powder eyeshadows. Could not love these more!" in 81 reviews
  • "Now, i do not own this, but i did give it to one of my friends as a present, and she absolutely loves it!!! it is nice and long lasting, easy application, and sometimes she uses it as eyeshadow!!! the packaging is really nice, and i really recommend!!" in 42 reviews
Lauren L.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rosegold more...
Why are the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks $29? That is severely over priced for a cream stick eyeshadow! It does have a good formula & worn with eyeshadow primer or base it does stay well over 8 hours maybe 12 if you're not sweating or doing hard work. I have hooded oily eyelids so when I wore this alone on my eyes it did wear off within hours. For $29 it should stay all day without any help from other products. Have have drug store stick cream eyeshadows that are priced from $5-$10 that are just as good as this product. If this product was around $10 & that's pushing it for a cream eyeshadow I would definitely recommend. For this to be $29 for what it is & the amount of product you get (1.64 grams) I just can't recommend this to anyone. If you don't mind kicking out that much for a cream eyeshadow stick the go right ahead. For me this is a no! I can find just as good for less then half the price. Sorry That's just my opinion!
Gabriellia E.
Anacortes, WA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I received this for free from Influenster and I am so happy I did! I’ve never used a crayon type eyeshadow and it is so nice! It applied super smooth and easy. My skin can get kind of oily (especially now since it’s summer) so sometimes eyeshadow can smudge or crease. I’m happy to say while using this my lids felt dry all day, even while I was at work being hot for 8 hours! I also wore this for a lake day at my friend’s house and it never came off! Great for easy application and can be used for a causal or dressed up look if paired with another eyeshadow (I like to put this all over my lid and then cover the crease and outer corners of my eyes a darkish brown, it’s super pretty). It’s super pigmented so it’s great for an all day look, especially if you don’t have an opportunity to touch up your makeup. It’s very buildable so you can add one layer for a natural soft look or put on a few more to really make your eyelids pop!
Claire L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Moonlight, Sugarfrost, Rosegold, Amethyst, Au Naturel, Copper, Gilded Gold more...
My forever Holy Grail eye shadow. I cannot say enough good things about this. I've never been an eye expert, but in about 2 seconds I can make my eyes look infinitely better. All of the caviar sticks are highly pigmented and last forever. Seriously--  back when I was in my early twenties and could get away with not washing my face/sleeping in my makeup, I would reuse my eye makeup from the night before with the caviar sticks. My go-to combination is allover color with Rosegold followed by Copper on the outer corner of my eye. I was also thrilled when they added the matte shades. So far I've only tried Au Natural, but it is the *perfect* everyday work color. My most recent purchase is Gilded Gold and I can't wait to experiment with it. Also, be on the lookout for the mini special Holiday collections! You get to sample at least 4 colors and it's a GREAT value.
Jodi W.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Rosegold more...
BEST EYESHADOW EVER! I did receive this free in my voxbox but I am 100% in love and want to purchase every color. I have used several high end eye shadows including urban decay, too faced, and MAC—none have the staying power of this eye colour stick. I put some on the back of my hand before applying to my eyelids so that I could see the color. Not only did it not crease on my lids, but at the end of the day the color was still on my hand—even after washing! The eye color did come off fairly easily with my neutrogena makeup remover.
Brittany P.
Review for: Rosegold more...
1 Min Reviews anyone? Please check out my Instagram at Blk_Beauty2015. I do all my reviews on IG TV. For full in-depth review of all products that were sent to me via influenster please check out my live video for the next 24 hours on Instagram. If you want to see individual videos click on my Instagram TV and watch them per product.
Leave a comment below.
@lauramercier
@saturday_skin
@lavanilalabs @beccacosmetics

#makeup #makeupartist #makeuptutorial #makeupaddict #makeuplover #mua #makeupjunkie #beauty #makeupoftheday #makeuplife #makeupparty #makeupbyme #wakeupandmakeup #makeuponpoint #anastasiabeverlyhills #makeupblogger #makeupwedding #makeuplook #makeuponfleek #hudabeauty #motd #instamakeup #lauramercier #saturdayskin #lovelavanila #beccabealight
#MercierByMe #LauraMercier #contest #complimentary @lauramercier @Influenster
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Rosegold, Amethyst, Vanilla Kiss more...
These are some of my favorite shadow sticks. My eyelids are getting thinner and drier as I get a little older and I find that the cream eyeshadows are just sticking better and wearing longer in general. The LM shadow sticks come in some wonderful colors and finishes. They all seem to apply similarly, as they are creamy enough to blend,and do not go on patchy at all. I find the best way to apply them, for myself anyway, is to do a few swipes in the general area I’m trying to shade on my lid and then buff it up into the crease. These are perfect for “one and done” looks, but they also layer quite nicely with each other or with powder products. The wear time on all the colors I have tried have lasted through an entire day. Depending on what I’m doing, sometimes I get minimal creasing (I do have hooded lids so this is not unusual with ANY product I wear), but usually not on a regular work day. I highly recommend.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I got it for free from Influenster to give my honest review. First of all, it's Laura Mercier and you just go with the flow and you love everything about it, right? BUT the swatch on my hand was creamy, beautiful and looked good. Then I applied concealer on my lid, set it with a translúcid powder and then tried to apply this product! NOPE NOPE NOPE. Then I tried with Urban Decay Complexion primer on my lid and it creased, it doesn't blend, looked caked. Then on the other eye I applied without anything. It looked okay. This product works for people who doesn't care about blending, people who dont wear primer on their face. It works as a hi lighter on the cupid and under eyebrow but it DOES NOT BLEND so whats the point of paying $29 for something you will only apply on your cupid??? Sorry I HAD TO BE HONEST
Anna R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I loved how this looked on me! It’s a perfect everyday color, it’s smooth and doesn’t crease or transfer (I didn’t use eye primer), it wasn’t super glittery but a nice pretty shimmer that I felt like a dewy goddess. It was long wearing and didn’t melt off in the heat (wore it for the OC Fair). I used a brush to blend it on the outer corners and added a khaki shade to make it pop. I’m really careful on what I use for my eyes but this didn’t trigger any allergic responses. So if anyone has sensitive eyes, this would be okay to use. Definitely would recommend the pencil to a lot of people. I absolutely love Laura Mercier!
Hannah S.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

I'm a newbie to eyeshadow and I feel like this is the perfect introduction. It is such a gorgeous color, easy to use, and seriously lasts all day long. I can wear it on a full day of work, go out at night and it has barely budged. It's such a shimmery, bright rose gold and it looks great swatched and on the eyelids. Using a little bit as a highlighter is also a really great tip!
*I received this product as a free sample from Influenster but all reviews are honest and 100% my own.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Rosegold more...
My first impression of this was that it looked kind of cheap. When I searched it on my hand I was very underwhelmed m. The color barely showed up and I don’t think this is a good all over eye shade. It just blends away into nothing which is weird because the glitter is a little chunky. It’s a weird texture. I’m rating 3 stars because I actually think this would be a decent product if it where a different, slightly darker shade. I’m still going to use this, probably in the water line or maybe a brow bone highlight. I can already tell you, with this being a Laura Mercier product, it’s more money than it’s worth. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Jennifer T.
I just got a sample of this in my Sephora Play and I'm LOVING the color (rose gold). Definitely thinking I'm gonna repurchase in full size and get more colors, however; how do you use this? As more of an all over shadow on the lid or as a base for your shadow??
Kayla S.
Gibsons, BC
I received a holiday set of four of these fabulous cream eyeshadow sticks but am wondering what the best application use is for them - as a liner, shadow, highlighter or all of the above? As I have yet to use and apply but don't want creasing to occur with prolonged wear. Thanks!
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Do they crease?? And also what kind of finish do they leave?
Nathalie G.
Medford, MA
Will these crease throughout the day? My eyelid sometimes get a little oily so would this product stay put it?
Kayla L.
Is the price good for the amount of product you get?

back