BY LAURA MERCIER #18 in Eyeshadow

A long-lasting, creamy eyeshadow stick that can also line, highlight, and create smoky looks. This multitasking eyeshadow stick delivers both easy application and high-definition, long-lasting color. Long-wearing, transfer-proof, and crease-resistant, the color glides seamlessly onto lids and blends and layers beautifully with a rich pigment-payoff. It features a myriad of shades and finishes to deliver endless options for an effortlessly beautiful eyes that stand out both day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was dermatologist tested. The Tuxedo shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy and crease?1 Answers
  • Did this crease ?3 Answers
  • What other product does this compare to?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
I received the Copper color in the Sephora Bronze Bares All Box. At first I was obsessed with all the other products and put this to the side but recently discovered it and now I can't put it down. It's so easy to use over a blended out matte shadow and you're done with your look. Love the color and that it has the perfect sparkle without chunky glitter.

It is true to claims that it is long lasting and almost completely transfer proof. I recently wanted to see which products of mine were 'pool proof' so I swatched a few eye liners and lip products on my wrist and went to the pool for a few hours. Right before I grabbed this and swatched it too and I was shocked that this product lasted the longest (2 hours underwater) out of all he products and didn't smudge at all. This is seriously an A plus product!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this a few weeks ago in Amethyst and I am obsessed. I've worn it almost every day and keep getting compliments on it! The color, first and foremost, is beautiful. It has just the right amount of fine glitter to add a little kick, but if used as a liner and not a lid color, it could definitely be safe for work or school. It's extremely easy to use and to blend. I've tried applying from the stick and blending with either a brush or a finger, and both methods work very well. It also blends surprisingly well with powder eyeshadows, which I was not expecting at all. I also love the packaging, mainly because it fits really well in my makeup bag (even though so far I haven't needed any touch-ups) and can lay flat in my bag alongside a mascara, a concealer and a lipgloss.
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product blew me away. My eyelids look like an oil spill, they are so oily it drives me insane. I've searched high and low for an eye primer that will hold my eyeshadow throughout the day and not crease and I finally found it. The other day I used this and I forgot eye primer. I realized it as soon as I left my house but it was too late to do anything about it at that point.

I get home 8 hours later and the shadow stick hasn't. creased. one bit. I am marveled by this product. I have many of the shades but amethyst and moonlight are my favorites. All I do is swipe them on my lid a few times, bled it out with a brush and I'm done. Beautiful, stunning colors that hold their pigment throughout the day and for me, it is CREASE PROOF! Hallelujah. This product is a dream.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this product in the Rose Gold shade and it's a beautiful shimmer creme product in a convenient, perfect for travel tube. It is pigmented. The texture is quite creamy and blendable, easy to just swipe on and "smoke" out. I have hooded lids so these definitely crease on me if I don't apply primer as a base. If you want it to definitely stay, I recommend to set it with a similar color shadow also. To blend, use your fingers or a small brush to blend out any harsh edges. This product lasts for only about 5-6 hours before creasing and fading, not enough for my job as it requires a more less-maintenance product with long wear. There are better products out there, but this is a good "on the go" and quick product.
Amanda B.
Holmes, NY
I bought these after watching the Fall and deciding that I needed Gillian Anderson's makeup routine. While these did achieve a nice blended look above my lash line, the product never dries down, meaning if you accidentally hit or rub above you eye you will completely smudge the product everywhere. The product also does not stay put on my oily lids, and it seems to slide everywhere and even leak into my eyes by the end of the day. Get the lighter cream shades if you want a beautiful color to quickly wipe over your lids, but stay away from the darker shades as you'll be wearing them all over your lid by the end of the day.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Khaki
I've been a powder shadow girl for years but I decided to step outside my comfort zone to try these creamy shadow sticks & boy, am I glad I did! It applies like a dream & one it's dry it stays put. I do the rose gold shade up to my orbital bone then apply the this shade on my lid, closer to my eye then I smudge it together. I use these every day & I feel like my morning routine is shorter because they blend so much easier than dry shadows. They aren't cheap but worth the price, in my opinion. This khaki color is absolutely perfect for a sexy, smoky look but can be smudged to look my subtle for daytime.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in my November Sephora Play! box in the shade 'rose gold'. I adore this product. The only downside is there is a bit of creasing throughout the day on the eyelid with this product, but it doesn't nearly outweigh the pros of this product. The color is gorgeous and it compliments my eye color well (blue). As an added bonus, this is a neutral shade I can wear to school and work.

Of note is the fact that this is waterproof. It didn't even come off in the shower! I had to use makeup remover wipes.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a powder shadow girl for years but I decided to step outside my comfort zone to try these creamy shadow sticks & boy, am I glad I did! It applies like a dream & one it's dry it stays put. I do the rose gold shade up to my orbital bone then apply the khaki shade on my lid, closer to my eye then I smudge it together. I use these every day & I feel like my morning routine is shorter because they blend so much easier than dry shadows. They aren't cheap but worth the price, in my opinion.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in a Sephora play box. I am absolutely in love with this product. I love creamy stick eyeshadows. This is very blended ball and has a great formula. I love the champagne rose gold color. This goes nicely with a lot of different eyeshadows. This was my first time trying this brand and I am definitely interested in trying more Laura Mercier products. I highly recommend this product and I will definitely buy more of these.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to eye/face product. I use the Rose Gold color as a lid color, an eyeliner and a face highlighter. It really works for everything. I also have a dark coffee shade that I use for a more dramatic look. The product goes on smooth, blends easily and stays put all day long. It's small enough to throw in your bag and keep on hand for touch ups. I take it every time I travel as a quick pick me up.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What's your favorite color? I'm having a hard time deciding which to try.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
Do they have different shades? What primer works well with this?
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover the entire lid ?
Haley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product apply smoothly or does it have a cakey look?
Mianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interested in how long this holds up? I got it in a mixed eye beauty box at Sephora! I haven't tried it because it honestly looks messy and I'm scared it'll crease like most of the eyeshadow sticks do.