BY LAURA MERCIER

This versatile eyeshadow stick delivers effortless application, high-impact colour and up to 12-hour wear. Pigment-rich shades—nudes to deeps, shimmer and matte finishes—glide seamlessly onto lids. Creamy formula gives you plenty of time to smudge, blend, line, fill or define, so it's easy to create any look.

Sets for crease and transfer resistant wear and layers easily over or under other eye shadows (including powder).

Shimmer or Matte finish.

Intense, buildable colour.

Formulation Details: Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Apply directly to lash line for a smoky liner effect, or all over eye lid for higher impact. Blend with brush or fingertips.

PRO TIP: To create a classic smoky eye, apply colour in a gradient, with the darkest colour at the lash line. Or keep it simple with our updated smoky eye: apply a deeper colour in the crease and a lighter colour on center of the eye lids.

Amethyst:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Au Naturel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Blossom:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Burnished Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77400 (Copper Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Caramel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

Cobblestone:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Cocoa:

Copper:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Fog:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Gilded Gold:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Grey Pearl:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Jungle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Khaki:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Moonlight:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Orchid:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Peacock:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 7700 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Plum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Rosegold:

Sandglow:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Sapphire:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Smoke:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Steel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Sugar Frost:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Tuxedo:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Vanilla Kiss:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy an...7 Answers
  • For an something that is quite pricey I just want to know...3 Answers
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour
  • "I have four shades of these caviar sticks! They are amazing! Very long-lasting, creamy, easy to apply and very blendable! Perfect for people who want to do their makeup in 5 minutes! You can do your makeup with them just with your fingers, without brushes! I just wish they were a little bit cheaper! :-)" in 172 reviews
  • "These are some of my favorite eye shadows. They're so creamy and blendable, don't dry out, and set to a budge-proof, water-proof finish. There are very wearable colors (my favorites are Rose Gold and Amethyst) as well as dramatic ones (I love Khaki for smoky eyes). Since they're in stick form, it's easy to use multiple colors in a look (for instance, blend one on the lid, draw a line from another onto the crease and blend out with a brush, highlight the inner corner with another). I also love them for an easy look or as bases. I find them easy to maneuver in both large and small areas. They work well over and under powder eyeshadows. Could not love these more!" in 81 reviews
  • "Now, i do not own this, but i did give it to one of my friends as a present, and she absolutely loves it!!! it is nice and long lasting, easy application, and sometimes she uses it as eyeshadow!!! the packaging is really nice, and i really recommend!!" in 42 reviews
Lauren L.
Newton, NC
Review for: Rosegold more...
Why are the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks $29? That is severely over priced for a cream stick eyeshadow! It does have a good formula & worn with eyeshadow primer or base it does stay well over 8 hours maybe 12 if you're not sweating or doing hard work. I have hooded oily eyelids so when I wore this alone on my eyes it did wear off within hours. For $29 it should stay all day without any help from other products. Have have drug store stick cream eyeshadows that are priced from $5-$10 that are just as good as this product. If this product was around $10 & that's pushing it for a cream eyeshadow I would definitely recommend. For this to be $29 for what it is & the amount of product you get (1.64 grams) I just can't recommend this to anyone. If you don't mind kicking out that much for a cream eyeshadow stick the go right ahead. For me this is a no! I can find just as good for less then half the price. Sorry That's just my opinion!
Gabriellia E.
Anacortes, WA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I received this for free from Influenster and I am so happy I did! I’ve never used a crayon type eyeshadow and it is so nice! It applied super smooth and easy. My skin can get kind of oily (especially now since it’s summer) so sometimes eyeshadow can smudge or crease. I’m happy to say while using this my lids felt dry all day, even while I was at work being hot for 8 hours! I also wore this for a lake day at my friend’s house and it never came off! Great for easy application and can be used for a causal or dressed up look if paired with another eyeshadow (I like to put this all over my lid and then cover the crease and outer corners of my eyes a darkish brown, it’s super pretty). It’s super pigmented so it’s great for an all day look, especially if you don’t have an opportunity to touch up your makeup. It’s very buildable so you can add one layer for a natural soft look or put on a few more to really make your eyelids pop!
Claire L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Moonlight, Sugarfrost, Rosegold, Amethyst, Au Naturel, Copper, Gilded Gold more...
My forever Holy Grail eye shadow. I cannot say enough good things about this. I've never been an eye expert, but in about 2 seconds I can make my eyes look infinitely better. All of the caviar sticks are highly pigmented and last forever. Seriously--  back when I was in my early twenties and could get away with not washing my face/sleeping in my makeup, I would reuse my eye makeup from the night before with the caviar sticks. My go-to combination is allover color with Rosegold followed by Copper on the outer corner of my eye. I was also thrilled when they added the matte shades. So far I've only tried Au Natural, but it is the *perfect* everyday work color. My most recent purchase is Gilded Gold and I can't wait to experiment with it. Also, be on the lookout for the mini special Holiday collections! You get to sample at least 4 colors and it's a GREAT value.
Brittany P.
Review for: Rosegold more...
1 Min Reviews anyone? Please check out my Instagram at Blk_Beauty2015. I do all my reviews on IG TV. For full in-depth review of all products that were sent to me via influenster please check out my live video for the next 24 hours on Instagram. If you want to see individual videos click on my Instagram TV and watch them per product.
Leave a comment below.
@lauramercier
@saturday_skin
@lavanilalabs @beccacosmetics

#makeup #makeupartist #makeuptutorial #makeupaddict #makeuplover #mua #makeupjunkie #beauty #makeupoftheday #makeuplife #makeupparty #makeupbyme #wakeupandmakeup #makeuponpoint #anastasiabeverlyhills #makeupblogger #makeupwedding #makeuplook #makeuponfleek #hudabeauty #motd #instamakeup #lauramercier #saturdayskin #lovelavanila #beccabealight
#MercierByMe #LauraMercier #contest #complimentary @lauramercier @Influenster
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Rosegold, Amethyst, Vanilla Kiss more...
These are some of my favorite shadow sticks. My eyelids are getting thinner and drier as I get a little older and I find that the cream eyeshadows are just sticking better and wearing longer in general. The LM shadow sticks come in some wonderful colors and finishes. They all seem to apply similarly, as they are creamy enough to blend,and do not go on patchy at all. I find the best way to apply them, for myself anyway, is to do a few swipes in the general area I’m trying to shade on my lid and then buff it up into the crease. These are perfect for “one and done” looks, but they also layer quite nicely with each other or with powder products. The wear time on all the colors I have tried have lasted through an entire day. Depending on what I’m doing, sometimes I get minimal creasing (I do have hooded lids so this is not unusual with ANY product I wear), but usually not on a regular work day. I highly recommend.
Anna R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I loved how this looked on me! It’s a perfect everyday color, it’s smooth and doesn’t crease or transfer (I didn’t use eye primer), it wasn’t super glittery but a nice pretty shimmer that I felt like a dewy goddess. It was long wearing and didn’t melt off in the heat (wore it for the OC Fair). I used a brush to blend it on the outer corners and added a khaki shade to make it pop. I’m really careful on what I use for my eyes but this didn’t trigger any allergic responses. So if anyone has sensitive eyes, this would be okay to use. Definitely would recommend the pencil to a lot of people. I absolutely love Laura Mercier!
Alexandra A.
Allendale, MI
Before I dive in too deep, I’d like to note my skin tone and type. I am light to medium in shade and have very dry skin with the exception of my eyelids, which are always oily. I received “Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour” product complimentary of Influenster and received the shade “rose gold”. I used this product for about a month using it 8-10 times over that time span. I have also never used an eyeshadow stick previous to this, which I think may have caused a bit of user error.

The shade is gorgeous, I think it is a very suiting shade for my skin tone, enough of a warm sheen so that it is not overly glittery or looks like something I wore 10 years ago (a pet peeve a of mine). I found this shade to be very flattering for me, I would definitely go back in to pick this up in a lighter shade for my inner corner highlight and brow bone, however for an all over the lid shade I think it worked well.

I’ve already stated, my eyelids can get quite oily, which proved to be a bit of an issue with this product. If I did not put down a decent base before applying this, within a few hours the eyeshadow had formed heavily in my crease. When it came down to what base I used, if I used concealer it seemed like it creased without a doubt. I had to use an eyeshadow base or else I felt like there was no hope. Overall, a great product, just proved to be a bit difficult with my skin type.
Makayla B.
Norman, OK
Review for: Rosegold more...
The product has a nice simple packaging which I love. It’s very sleek and looks like it’s worth way you pay for. This was my first time trying this product out and I have to say I did like it. It was very creamy and the color was beautiful. I do think that it creased just a little and I would’ve preferred that it last longer. Also I don’t know what other colors there are to choose from but I feel like this could’ve been a little more pigmented so that it would show up more when actually applied. Other than that the product was actually good and I would probably buy other colors.Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour
paophey W.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Rosegold more...
First of all, I love everything that is rose gold. Secondly, I love everything that can be blend by using my fingers and long-wear. AND THIS IS IT! This eye shadow is literally everything I have ever wanted in an eye shadow. I never really use any eye primer on my eyes and this product stay on until the end of the night. I once tried to swatch it on my hand and tried to rub it off my hand and honestly I am impressed. It didn't smudge. It is really easy to blend by using my fingers. I can truly say that I am in love with this product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but the opinions are my own.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
Review for: Rosegold more...
I really enjoy this eyeshadow pencil in the shade rose gold that I received in the Flaunt It Voxbox. My favorite use for it is as an inner corner highlight, because it’s so easy to apply there instead of trying to use my finger to get maximum color payoff with a shimmer shadow. That aside though, this eyeshadow pencil has a variety of awesome uses. It can be used as a base for a different shadow, it can be used all over the lid for a one shadow look, and it even works well on the lower lashline and waterline. I did take off one star for the fact that it does transfer until it sets, so you have to keep looking down for a few minutes until it is set. Other than that though, I do enjoy this easy to use product.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What's your favorite color? I'm having a hard time deciding which to try.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy and crease?
Kathleen Y.
What shades would you recommend? Would these work well as a lid shade with other matte shadows and not just as a base for other eyeshadows?
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
Do they have different shades? What primer works well with this?
anastasia d.
Does this cover the entire lid ?

Sephora