BY LAURA MERCIER #24 in Eyeshadow

This versatile eyeshadow stick delivers effortless application, high-impact colour and up to 12-hour wear. Pigment-rich shades—nudes to deeps, shimmer and matte finishes—glide seamlessly onto lids. Creamy formula gives you plenty of time to smudge, blend, line, fill or define, so it's easy to create any look.

Sets for crease and transfer resistant wear and layers easily over or under other eye shadows (including powder).

• Shimmer or Matte finish.
  • Intense, buildable colour.

Formulation Details:

• Ophthalmologist-tested
  • Dermatologist-tested

Amethyst:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Au Naturel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Blossom:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Burnished Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77400 (Copper Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Caramel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

Cobblestone:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Cocoa:

Copper:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Fog:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide

Gilded Gold:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Grey Pearl:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Jungle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Khaki:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Moonlight:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Orchid:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Peacock:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 7700 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Plum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77109), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Rosegold:

Sandglow:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Sapphire:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).

Smoke:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Steel:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Sugar Frost:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Tuxedo:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

May Contain:

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Vanilla Kiss:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Silica, Tin Oxide.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy an...5 Answers
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour does it have a "lon...2 Answers
  • Did this crease ?3 Answers
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour
  • "I have four shades of these caviar sticks! They are amazing! Very long-lasting, creamy, easy to apply and very blendable! Perfect for people who want to do their makeup in 5 minutes! You can do your makeup with them just with your fingers, without brushes! I just wish they were a little bit cheaper! :-)" in 172 reviews
  • "These are some of my favorite eye shadows. They're so creamy and blendable, don't dry out, and set to a budge-proof, water-proof finish. There are very wearable colors (my favorites are Rose Gold and Amethyst) as well as dramatic ones (I love Khaki for smoky eyes). Since they're in stick form, it's easy to use multiple colors in a look (for instance, blend one on the lid, draw a line from another onto the crease and blend out with a brush, highlight the inner corner with another). I also love them for an easy look or as bases. I find them easy to maneuver in both large and small areas. They work well over and under powder eyeshadows. Could not love these more!" in 81 reviews
  • "Now, i do not own this, but i did give it to one of my friends as a present, and she absolutely loves it!!! it is nice and long lasting, easy application, and sometimes she uses it as eyeshadow!!! the packaging is really nice, and i really recommend!!" in 42 reviews
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
Love this eyeshadow stick!! I own it in the color peacock, which is a gorgeous bright aqua green color. This eyeshadow is incredible for the price that is it. The formula is super creamy, easy to blend with, and it is EXTREMELY pigmented. The color is so vibrant and works amazingly as a base or built up with other colors to create a full eyeshadow look. The color is so vibrant, you could even wear it alone as an eyeshadow. This eyeshadow does not crease if you wear primer under it, and it is the most long lasting eyeshadow I have ever purchased. I swear you could wear this stuff for days in a row and the color would barely fade away. Super good quality, amazing color, and amazing pigment. I will definitely buy this product again in other colors!! Amazing 😍
Claire L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Moonlight, Sugarfrost, Rosegold, Amethyst, Au Naturel, Copper, Gilded Gold more...
My forever Holy Grail eye shadow. I cannot say enough good things about this. I've never been an eye expert, but in about 2 seconds I can make my eyes look infinitely better. All of the caviar sticks are highly pigmented and last forever. Seriously--  back when I was in my early twenties and could get away with not washing my face/sleeping in my makeup, I would reuse my eye makeup from the night before with the caviar sticks. My go-to combination is allover color with Rosegold followed by Copper on the outer corner of my eye. I was also thrilled when they added the matte shades. So far I've only tried Au Natural, but it is the *perfect* everyday work color. My most recent purchase is Gilded Gold and I can't wait to experiment with it. Also, be on the lookout for the mini special Holiday collections! You get to sample at least 4 colors and it's a GREAT value.
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Rosegold, Amethyst, Vanilla Kiss more...
These are some of my favorite shadow sticks. My eyelids are getting thinner and drier as I get a little older and I find that the cream eyeshadows are just sticking better and wearing longer in general. The LM shadow sticks come in some wonderful colors and finishes. They all seem to apply similarly, as they are creamy enough to blend,and do not go on patchy at all. I find the best way to apply them, for myself anyway, is to do a few swipes in the general area I’m trying to shade on my lid and then buff it up into the crease. These are perfect for “one and done” looks, but they also layer quite nicely with each other or with powder products. The wear time on all the colors I have tried have lasted through an entire day. Depending on what I’m doing, sometimes I get minimal creasing (I do have hooded lids so this is not unusual with ANY product I wear), but usually not on a regular work day. I highly recommend.
JENNIFER h.
Jacksonville
Review for: Rosegold more...
I got this in my Sephora Playbox for February and recently had a chance to try it out fully. The very first time I used it, I used it for more a brow highlight than a shadow. I have used it for a shadow last week and I have some pretty mixed feelings about it. It went on smooth, blended beautifully and wore really well. However, it felt super weird on my eyelid. I had some other matte colors going on, but I could FEEL this on my eyelid...for hours. I knew exactly where this product was on my eye. It was kind of sticky and heavy. I did not like that and will not be using it again.
Safi U.
Review for: Amethyst, Sand Glow more...
I’ve used these regularly over the past few years and they’re still my favorite Cream shadow sticks ever, especially the color Amethyst which is a really cool multi dimensional metallic purple-ish shade. They glide on so smoothly and blend out with no effort at all but are still super pigmented and metallic. They do set but for my very oily eyelids I like to use a tiny bit of primer underneath b/c after about half a day I do start to see some creasing otherwise. I also love to use these on the waterline for a gorgeous metallic effect that looks almost wet, so good with a smoky eye!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
These are foolproof eye sticks. They are bendable and creamy. Glides effortlessly on the lid distributing beautiful color. They come in a number of individual classic shades and occasional limited edition sets. Mattes and shimmers. Can be used in the crease, as liner, or all over. They are great for a smoky eye, great for highlighting brow bone in lighter more radiant shades. Create a beautiful classic look or dramatic look easily with these. Once they dry they are stay put! They aren't moving until you take them off. Apply with stick then blend with finger tip or brushes, it's up to you.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Steel more...
This item is particularly one of my absolute favorites having to make it back with me all times it makes your eyes glow up when you perfectly need it and also its not a hassle to get off some eye shadows that have that material in it that help it stay all day long is impossible to get off the but this 1 actually is it it stays all day but is easily off also love the fact that the color makes my eyes pop and I do have blue eyes so this still color really does it
Catherine R.
Review for: Cobblestone more...
The Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks are fantastic, easy to use eye shadow sticks and are in my opinion one of the strongest options for eye shadow stick on the market.  One of my favorite colors is Cobblestone.  It is a beautiful, matte brown that has a lot of grey in it.  I like to apply some of my lower lid and blend it up to right above my crease to create a really nice wash of color.  The sticks can be built up to a fuller color payoff or blended down for a very pretty sheer wash of color.  They are also great because you don't need a primer when you use them.  They last pretty much all day on your lid.  I will sometimes use them as a primer if I want to have some color on my lid before I start building my look.  They aren't the cheapest option at $29.00 but they are worth the money.
Christina R.
Roanoke
Review for: Au Naturel more...
I have tried other eye sticks and this is the best one I have found so far!  It goes on very smooth and this color is a very milky natural color.  I use it as a natural base!  The color lasts all day and the stick makes it very easy to apply.  I would love to buy these in sets based on cool complexions and warm complexions to give a bit of break on the price.
Becca S.
Review for: Au Naturel more...
It’s a beautiful shade, I do like the formula it’s creamy although I find it a bit too sticky. I don’t tend to reach much for this. I have this one and the rose gold too since I got them in separate Sephora play boxes. It’s a nice product but there’s nothing that makes it stand out from other eyeshadows I prefer the charlotte tilbury for this kind of eye shadows. I would recommend trying it out at the store before purchasing.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What's your favorite color? I'm having a hard time deciding which to try.
Kathleen Y.
What shades would you recommend? Would these work well as a lid shade with other matte shadows and not just as a base for other eyeshadows?
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
Do they have different shades? What primer works well with this?
anastasia d.
Does this cover the entire lid ?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy and crease?