BY LAURA MERCIER #54 in Eyeshadow

A long-lasting, creamy eyeshadow stick that can also line, highlight, and create smoky looks. This multitasking eyeshadow stick delivers both easy application and high-definition, long-lasting color. Long-wearing, transfer-proof, and crease-resistant, the color glides seamlessly onto lids and blends and layers beautifully with a rich pigment-payoff. It features a myriad of shades and finishes to deliver endless options for an effortlessly beautiful eyes that stand out both day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was dermatologist tested. The Tuxedo shade is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Does this dry and stay in place or does it stay creamy and crease?1 Answers
  • Did this crease ?3 Answers
  • What other product does this compare to?1 Answers
Catherine R.
Review for: Cobblestone
The Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks are fantastic, easy to use eye shadow sticks and are in my opinion one of the strongest options for eye shadow stick on the market.  One of my favorite colors is Cobblestone.  It is a beautiful, matte brown that has a lot of grey in it.  I like to apply some of my lower lid and blend it up to right above my crease to create a really nice wash of color.  The sticks can be built up to a fuller color payoff or blended down for a very pretty sheer wash of color.  They are also great because you don't need a primer when you use them.  They last pretty much all day on your lid.  I will sometimes use them as a primer if I want to have some color on my lid before I start building my look.  They aren't the cheapest option at $29.00 but they are worth the money.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Review for: Sandglow
I got it in my Play by Sephora box in Rose Gold and I have to say: I’m in love with this multipurpose Caviar Stick! It’s very pigmented, easy to apply, glides on smoothly, blends easily and lasts all day long!! I use it as eyeshadow, eyeliner or highlighter to my under eyebrows and cheekbones! I love this shade and definitely will try other shades out! Thumbs up!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Other
I have this eye stick in the color Cocoa. This is the smoothest and creamiest eye crayon I have ever used. And it’s so pigmented! I’ve been loving wearing browns lately, making this eye pencil perfect for my every day look. It also has a little bit of shimmer, which really emphasizes the shimmer in the shadows I’ve been using. Since this product is very creamy I suggest using an eye primer underneath to ensure nothing moves around.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Sandglow
I like these eyeshadow sticks made by her. They are affordable for the amount of product you get. I use it all the time in my inner corner or as an all over shadow on my brown eyes. Goes on a buttery application then dries down and sets wonderfully on the eye without budging. Easy to apply and blend with. They are a quick all over eye product. Perfect for a summer bronze glow to the eye. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes a quick every day look. I usually purchase mine at Sephora. I’ve went through 3 of this color alone already. I will continue to repurchase this amazing product.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Review for: Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color # Rosegold 1.64G/0.05Oz
I love Laura Mercier products, and the Caviar Stick definitely did not disappoint. The formula is lovely- very creamy, and beautifully pigmented. I bought Rose Gold and use it on a daily basis on my eye lids for a natural daily look. The product is very easy to blend and is definitely long lasting. I love the shimmer in the product, as it’s not too glittery. I also love the packaging. It comes in a sleek pen-like dispenser and twists up to use. The product lasts awhile, and I would consider it a good bang for your buck if you’re looking for great quality.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Blossom
LOVE LOVE LOVE these eyshadows! I received a sample size with a Sephora kit and immediately went and purchased more. They glide on and the color stays on and blends easily. I use this in conjunction with some other pink/light based shades when I am going out in the afternoon and just want a pop of color. I also throw this in when I am in a hurry and need to just apply some quick color in my car (while parked) as its that easy to use without needing a brush. The pigments are also all beautiful and were it not for the price, would buy several more.
Mari M.
Review for: Sandglow
I love the color and formula of this stick shadow. It's creamy and glides on very smoothly. I find that this is a good product for getting ready quickly and can be multi purpose. The issue I have it that no matter what primer I use it creases on my lids. I got this in a sample size from Sephora in their subscription box. It's a good product but I am not sure I would purchase this on my own.
Katie R.
Review for: Sandglow
I love these so much! They are soft and creamy and do not crease. I got one in a monthly subscription box and then a friend gave me hers because she didn't like the color. I have always been very happy anytime I've used these. I can't really speak to the price because I have never actually bought one. I do enjoy stick shadows so I don't know if they aren't your thing if you'd like these or not but I would say to give them a try. They are soft enough that you can use a brush to take some of the product and put it on your eye.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Au Naturel
 I wish this product was more pigmented and cheaper but other than that I love this product becomes in a bunch of wearable colors it's a simple I love you can use it for every day I just put it on top of my eyelid and go is long wearing it's easy to apply and buns out nicely I don't have issues with the creasing it's a great cream stick eyeshadow it is kind of expensive  because it is  Laura mercier but in my opinion it is totally worth it this is probably one of my favorite cream eyeshadows That I have ever tried
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Sandglow
I love all the caviar sticks!! They’re easy to blend and once they set, they don’t budge all day and I have oily eyelids. Makes getting ready in the morning so fast and easy, moms will love this product!! The shade range is gorgeous as well. This is a great highlighter for inner corner of eye and brow bone. Suits all skin tones
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What's your favorite color? I'm having a hard time deciding which to try.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
Do they have different shades? What primer works well with this?
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover the entire lid ?
Haley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product apply smoothly or does it have a cakey look?
Mianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interested in how long this holds up? I got it in a mixed eye beauty box at Sephora! I haven't tried it because it honestly looks messy and I'm scared it'll crease like most of the eyeshadow sticks do.