Alexandra D.
Review for: Moonlight Shimmer more...
YES YES YES. Firstly, kudos to Influenster for providing me with a shade that is #blackgirlfriendly! This color really complimented my skin. To start, i loved that the packaging was clear so you are able to see the product inside. Next, the applicator is so soft and helps the product just glide onto your lid. I liked the shape of it too, it was triangular so you know it can fit into your inner tear duct if you wanted a quick pop of color or try your hand at a wing! Next the formula itself was very nice, i would say one thing, do not assume that the product is full coverage. Its not, but that is what i like about it. You can use it to top off already existing eyeshadow or use it on its own for a pop of color. Im always on the hunt for simplistic products that can help me look great on a “no-makeup makeup” type of vibe. The best part, it blends really well. I just tapped the product with my finger and it melted into my skin. Im sure i can use this as a brow bone hightlight or even cheek!