Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer And Highlighter uploaded by Sasha L.Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer And Highlighter uploaded by Paloma L.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Just click, conceal and brighten! More than a concealer, more than a highlighter, this versatile formula lightens darkness as it minimizes visible discolorations and creates a soft, luminous glow - instantly awakening skin.

The innovative applicator is designed to fit in the contour of your eye and is ideal for brightening under eye darkness.  It works all over your face to add highlights, lighten shadows around nose and mouth or tone down imperfections anywhere. Flatters skin with a flawless, candlelit illumination.

• Sheer Coverage
  • This under eye and face formula gives sheer coverage with a soft, luminous finish. It's ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Synthetic Beeswax
  • Tin Oxide
  • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I really want to try this. Is it as amazing as it looks?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the ysl version of this 2 Answers
  • Is this good? Or can I find something better?1 Answers
Anna K.
des moines, IA
I gave it a fair shot but just couldn’t get it to stay put. It’s really light and feels good on the skin but it is slightly greasy and settles into fine lines. Also I hate the applicator. Thought I would love it but after a few days of using it I took the cap off and the applicator had come off in the cap. Had to use tweezers to get it out and covered my hands in concealer trying to get it back on, wasting time and a ton of product in the process. Won’t buy again.
Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
Review for: Other more...
When the girl at Sephora used this on me it looked SO good and had really good coverage under my eyes. So of course I bought it. But any time I use it myself I can’t get it to really... do anything... I know it has potential, but I find myself just frantically clicking the bottom, then I wipe the product out of the applicator sponge onto my hand and apply with a concealer brush. I like the concept of the applicator but it doesn’t really work for me.
Taylor N.
Review for: Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer more...
Really loved this stuff. I picked it up because I was out of my concealer and didn’t know if I’d love it or not, turned out to be a wonderful concealer! I love to use this to highlight my face. Have been wanting to repurchase!
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Super lightweight. Beautiful natural finish. You can use the sponge to apply and blend or you can take off the soft cover and squeeze it up to apply with finger tips or brushes. It gives you a beautifully glowy look.
Ally B.
Seattle, WA
This is a cheaper version of YSL Touche Eclat. I actually like this one. It's definitely not as pigmented in coverage BUT it gives your under-eye a whole lot of brightening! It was amazing the first time I used this. I did use this on top of a concealer tho as well for more coverage.
Virginia P.
Toronto, ON
Wow! This is easily one of my absolute favorite discoveries this year. I had previously been using Dior Skinflash for under eyes but this blew that out of the water! The first big difference is the applicator. While Dior Skinflash and YSL's touché eclat have little brush applicators, Candleglow has a dabber kind of applicator that makes it much easier to blend gently without leaving streaks. The second difference is that Candleglow is actually more than just a brightener! It truly has enough coverage to be a concealer as well while still feeling as lightweight as the previously mentioned products. Bottom line: this is a must have product for me now! So glad I discovered it this year
Lauren F.
This concealer is excellent. It takes (quite) a few clicks to get it started but you will start to see the concealer show up on the white puff.

I love it because it goes on smoothly. I use it mostly for my undereye circles. I touch the applicator to my ring finger and dot it on my undereye area to apply. It's also good for covering small zits and blends well with my foundation or BB cream, depending on what I'm using that day.

I will definitely use this concealer again!
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I think this is the coolest "gadget" ever. It's more of a highlighter that brightens your areas, rather than a big glow highlight. As for a concealer it's not the most coverage but it gives you a very natural concealed look. It comes in this pen like click tube where you click to "dispense" product onto the sponge tip.
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
I was at kohls when i came across the lorac candle glow concealer. I tested it and found out this is what i really needed for the glow specially dueing winter time. I am in love with this concealer you can conceal and highlight with this beauty<3
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Review for: 2 Light more...
I got this as a free sample in a Sephora purchase.  I'm not going to fault this completely for the shade because it was too orange for my skin tone.  But it was very cakey, and creased really badly.  There was no highlight, it was mostly dry looking cake mess.
Shanteria S.
Lithonia, GA
Is This Good For Sensitive Skin Also?
Tiffany T.
How does this compare to the ysl version of this
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
Does this make you look or feel oily?
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
How long (on average) does it stay on? Concerned with oily skin and this product quickly wearing off
Ashton D.
Brentwood, TN
Does this fill into your lines or scars and look cakey? I love a good concealer that doesn't cake!

back