Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter

Shop Laura Mercier Candleglow Highlight Concealor at Bluemercury.

Does it feels heavy, I have really dark eye circles so I usually put a lot ?
Is this worth the price and hype and where do you find the best price?
I would love to try this! Was wondering if there were any coupons or lower prices for full size? Poor teacher who loves makeup and skin care :(
Start your review of Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter!
Ally B.
Seattle, WA
This is a cheaper version of YSL Touche Eclat. I actually like this one. It's definitely not as pigmented in coverage BUT it gives your under-eye a whole lot of brightening! It was amazing the first time I used this. I did use this on top of a concealer tho as well for more coverage.
Donna B.
I like this a LOT. It's very convenient to use and the quality is first rate. I am hoping to try more Laura Mercier products in the near future.
Rhina Maylin L.
Washington, DC
It’s a glowy type of concealer. It makes your under eye area look less puffy and brighter. Whenever I use it, I feel like I look much happier and youthful. It’s definitely on the more expensive side, but it works so well!
gerry O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Laura Mercier products the sad part they're not cruelty free, but her make-up products are great. Specially her concealers which are long lasting.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Absolutely love this product ... I bought it on a wim and i was so happy I did ... So much better then others that I have bought def worth trying and I last long def recommend
Kassie O.
emmaus,pa
Love love love. This is real simple of a product but gives great long lasting coverage for all day. The highlighter is nothing to fancy but just enough for that glow of when you want a minimul look.
Brianna A.
Skiatook, OK
Absolutely love this concealer! It goes on perfectly. It's better then most concealer that I've used. I love how I can highlight with it too. And it's great for anyone. Definitely advise people to try it
Kajlynn M.
Hendersonville
These will become a part of my regular rotation because they are so easy and they did not budge in tropical weather. I applied shadow insurance and a light flesh colored shadow all over my lid before applying this and it did not move. It was easy to apply and build. Quality product that lived up to the hype.
Marley H.
Amarillo, TX
This is a beautiful highlighter that deflects from dark circles, but really doesn’t do much in the way of coverage. It also doesn’t last long on my combo skin.
Sydney H.
Burbank, OH
it wasn’t my favorite concealer, it didn’t sit very well on my under eye lines and i don’t think i got the right shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...