Laura Mercier envisioned a product that would cleanse her brushes thoroughly without drying or damaging the bristles and consequently created Brush Cleanser after years of development.

This cleanser ensures makeup is removed without drying natural or synthetic hairs, contains proven ingredients to help eliminate unwanted bacteria, and evaporates quickly without leaving a residue on brushes.

Usage:

For natural fiber brushes: Spray generously with cleanser allowing the product to deeply penetrate the outer layer of hairs and lightly saturate the brush - remove with cloth or tissue.

For synthetic brushes: Dispense a small amount into the included cap and submerge the entire head of the brush into the cleanser - rinse with water, cloth or tissue.

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauromphodiacetate, Sodium Tideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Doo you recommend this brush cleaner ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Owens Cross roads , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first brush cleaner!! I love this stuff and will buy it again and again. If I don't have time to wash my brushes and want them clean I can put them in a tray with some cleaner diluted with water and finish washing them that evening when I get home. Usually all I have to do is wash them out after swishing them around in the tray!! I 💖💖 love 💖💖 this brush cleaner and always will! Smells good to me and leaves no residue- win win!! 💜💜💜👯
Good for a quick cleaning between shampooing my brushes. I use this cleanser mostly on my set that I use on clients when I need to do a quick cleaning and don’t have time to shampoo... it does an ok job of cleaning the brush but nothing compares to shampooing them which I use Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo for; but if you need to clean a brush quickly this one is nice and does the trick
Fort Lee, NJ
Es un limpiador de brochas normal . Nada que me inpresione. Tenía espectativas demasiado altas y al parecer no pudieron ser cumplidas. Por eso podría lavar mis brochas con cualquier otra cosa y haría el mismo trabajo por un menor precio . No la compraría de nuevo
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,186 reviews
Great product! I fell in love with this brush cleaner first use of it. Love that I can just spray my brushes down and let it sit for alittle bit and I use a rubber cleansing mat and it works amazing. I definitely recommend.
Downers Grove, IL
Laura mercier brush cleanser is a great product that could be improved on in terms of price but otherwise great product. Use it quite a lot to clean my brushes and it really does the job. Would definitely buy again
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I use my make up brushes just about every day. Finding a great cleaner for brushes without damaging them can be difficult. This cleaners does a great job without damaging
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite cleaner this far! A little goes a LONG way! I like to soak them a tad bit if I skip a cleaning here and there. You can guarantee your brushes and sponges to be squeaky clean for you next application. It really helps keep make up caused acne at bay.
phoenix Az
Works great just a few drops and your brush is as good as new . I love this stuff 😍 cleans it right away and actually so satisfying to watch your brush get cleaner lol
St Augustine, FL
Laura Mercier's brush cleanser is great for a quick brush off or for a longer soak.  It removes traces of makeup with a targeted spray.  There is a strong cap, so if you are a traveling artist, you can rest assured that it won't leak all over your makeup kit.
San Diego, CA
was amazed at how well and quickly it cleaned my brushes and it's so easy! I definitely recommend this. It's a little pricey, but I've never found anything as easy and effective. I've always worried about dirty brushes causing breakouts and now I don't have to worry any.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...