BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier envisioned a product that would cleanse her brushes thoroughly without drying or damaging the bristles and consequently created Brush Cleanser after years of development.

This cleanser ensures makeup is removed without drying natural or synthetic hairs, contains proven ingredients to help eliminate unwanted bacteria, and evaporates quickly without leaving a residue on brushes.

Usage:

For natural fiber brushes: Spray generously with cleanser allowing the product to deeply penetrate the outer layer of hairs and lightly saturate the brush - remove with cloth or tissue.

For synthetic brushes: Dispense a small amount into the included cap and submerge the entire head of the brush into the cleanser - rinse with water, cloth or tissue.

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauromphodiacetate, Sodium Tideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from macys,jcpenney,walmart stores and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...Oh
MiNa B.
I purchased the Laura Mercier Brush Cleanser at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Laura Mercier products never dissapoint me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this cleanser on my makeuo brushes and it was so easy and simple to use! It left my brushes looking brand new. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Laura Mercier has the best makeup products and the brush cleanser is no exception. You know after using it that your brushes will be clean and disinfected because of the name alone. I have never been let down by any of their products!
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
Works wonder! I am always trying different brands of makeup cleanser and I can tell that this product is one of those products you're glad to try. It cleans well and product has ingredients that are good for you as well
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Haley S.
Gainesville , FL
I actually really like this cleaner. It smells so good and it isn't too pricey. What is so nice about the packaging is the spray top, compared to other alternative cleaners. I feel that it really cleans my brushes and I don't feel like I'm putting anything bad on my face after cleaning them. I would definitely check this product out.
Ruby M.
Kansas City
This cleaner gets my brushes spotless and has a nice scent to it that doesn’t drench them. I love how it only takes a little of the product to get out all the caked up makeup leftover in my brushes.
Crissia R.
Henrico, VA
everyone knows that the brushes should be well cared for and looked after just like any object and this was the best brand I found to treat my brushes without any scratches
Melody W.
indianapolis
Brush cleaner, is ok. It got the job done. I have normal skin. Small pores. No difference in other brush cleaner I have tried. Bought at TJ Max. Maybe buy again. Yes I would recommend if on sale
Mistirae S.
The best brush cleaner I've ever used.
It gets dermablend/dermacol out of my brushes! It's so amazing lol. Nothing else can get thick concealer or thick foundation out, but this cleanser does with ease. Don't waste your Money on cheaper product this is the best.