Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo

Shop Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo Eyebrows at Bluemercury. Expertly coordinated eye brow powder that allows you to custom blend your precise shade for defined yet natural-looking eyebrows.

How does this compare to the benefit powder or the Anastasia one?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo!
Product Highlights
I love this product and use it every day. It provides a really natural look and the two colors make it easy to match the shade you are going for. Stays on too!in reviews
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo uploaded by Alex C.
When I used to use powder this is what I would use. It’s okay. To me this is just a standard powder, nothings wrong with it.
Emily P.
Surprise
I love the two different shades for an ombré look. Super easy to use. Works great with my brown eyes
Rachael R.
San Diego, CA
This is great because it’s light enough to be buildable and not look like your eyebrows are caked on. I like the subtle-ness that can be achieved with this
Eriane M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Powder palette for eyebrows by Laura Mercier are excellent, have a great pigmentation, natural texture, perfect finish on the eyebrows. The colors are also beautiful and allows you to make your eyebrows look more natural.
Léia S.
Comprei este é um substituto para o mesmo produto que usei até não sobrar nenhum! É fácil e rápido de aplicar e parece muito natural.
Tamara L.
Oak Park, MI
My favorite Brow duo out of all of them. My brows look so beautiful and a little goes a long way.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,701 reviews
If you have multiple colors in your hair and need duality, this is a great, natural product for you. Sparse brows as well, check this out!
Elif Alexandra R.
Reston, VA
It is very practical , always look for a natural finish and this product gives you that, I highly recommend it
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
I love how you get two colors to layer on the depth in your brows. Easy to apply and use to fill in those small blank spaces one can get without making big dark patches on your brows.
Dalther R.
I love this product and I use it every day with my clients, since I am PRO. It provides a truly natural look and the two colors make it easy to find the tone I'm looking for. The LM brand is one of the best, I also love its loose powder, it is one of the most divine and excellent that exist when it comes to sealing the Foundation. I recommend it with closed eyes. I love working the eyebrows of my clients, since it is primordial when resolving the look. Me encanta este producto y lo uso todos los días con mis clientes, ya que soy PRO. Proporciona una apariencia realmente natural y los dos colores hacen que sea fácil encontrar el tono que estoy buscando. La marca LM es una de las mejores, también me encanta su polvo suelto, es uno de los más divino y excelentes que existen a la hora de sellar la Foundation. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Me encanta trabajar las cejas de mis clientes, ya que es primordial al momento de resatar la mirada.