3 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

oriana c.
oriana c.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a good product but come on the best product ive ever tried for my eyebrows is the eyebrow gel by nyx , and the anastasia beverly hills pomade , this is good but i can live without it . first time i use it and i will not buy this again
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brownpowder is flawless! Abh is my favorite eyebrow brand but this is right behind it! It applied on so easily and wasn't hard to clean up! It gave my brows a beautiful finish! And they looked so natural!!
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I love this product and use it every day. It provides a really natural look and the two colors make it easy to match the shade you are going for.

Stays on too!
moriah p.
moriah p.
Temecula, Ca
My brows are very hard to match colors with, either its too dark or too light. This duo is the perfect shade for any light to warm toned skin!
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and I use it every day with my clients, since I am PRO. It provides a truly natural look and the two colors make it easy to find the tone I'm looking for. The LM brand is one of the best, I also love its loose powder, it is one of the most divine and excellent that exist when it comes to sealing the Foundation. I recommend it with closed eyes. I love working the eyebrows of my clients, since it is primordial when resolving the look.

Me encanta este producto y lo uso todos los días con mis clientes, ya que soy PRO. Proporciona una apariencia realmente natural y los dos colores hacen que sea fácil encontrar el tono que estoy buscando. La marca LM es una de las mejores, también me encanta su polvo suelto, es uno de los más divino y excelentes que existen a la hora de sellar la Foundation. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Me encanta trabajar las cejas de mis clientes, ya que es primordial al momento de resatar la mirada.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
Love these colors!I've never used this exact brand but I've used a similar one and it looks good when on!
brittany g.
brittany g.
Summerville, SC
I love this color eye-shadow. And with me having blue eyes it goes just perfect(: and plus this is my favorite...
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
Bairnsdale
This powder is super soft and smooth, super easy to blend out. Small and compact which is great for travelling as it doesn't take up much space.