Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo uploaded by Katie O.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A two-pan compact that allows you to custom-blend a precise shade that works best to create naturally, beautiful eye brows. Use slightly different tones to complement the various tones in the hair for the most natural look.

The formula allows the product to be used wet or dry for optimum control, intensity and finish with every type of brow. Resistant to humidity and offers long lasting wear.

Ash:

Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288).

Auburn, Brunette, Deep Blonde, Soft Blonde:

Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (C1 77491, C1 77492, C1 77499), Mica (C1 77019)

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Ultramarines (C1 77007), Carmine (C1 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (C1 77163), Manganese Violet (C1 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (C1 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (C1 77288).

Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo
  • "I love this product and use it every day. It provides a really natural look and the two colors make it easy to match the shade you are going for. Stays on too!" in 3 reviews
Katie C.
Piedmont
The duo colors blend perfectly and go on so smooth for a natural full brow! I use the angled brow brush by LM as well and it is superb with this product. Brows stay on all day and I don’t see a lot of transfer with it either
Amy H.
Sunset beach, NC
This is my holy Grail brow product. It fills my brows in nicely, while making them look very natural. It lasts forever too. I started using the product a little over a year ago and I've only gone through one and a half of these.
Dalther R.
I love this product and I use it every day with my clients, since I am PRO. It provides a truly natural look and the two colors make it easy to find the tone I'm looking for. The LM brand is one of the best, I also love its loose powder, it is one of the most divine and excellent that exist when it comes to sealing the Foundation. I recommend it with closed eyes. I love working the eyebrows of my clients, since it is primordial when resolving the look.

Me encanta este producto y lo uso todos los días con mis clientes, ya que soy PRO. Proporciona una apariencia realmente natural y los dos colores hacen que sea fácil encontrar el tono que estoy buscando. La marca LM es una de las mejores, también me encanta su polvo suelto, es uno de los más divino y excelentes que existen a la hora de sellar la Foundation. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Me encanta trabajar las cejas de mis clientes, ya que es primordial al momento de resatar la mirada.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Is a good product but come on the best product ive ever tried for my eyebrows is the eyebrow gel by nyx , and the anastasia beverly hills pomade , this is good but i can live without it . first time i use it and i will not buy this again
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This brownpowder is flawless! Abh is my favorite eyebrow brand but this is right behind it! It applied on so easily and wasn't hard to clean up! It gave my brows a beautiful finish! And they looked so natural!!
Margaret D.
Washington, DC

Stays on too!
moriah p.
Temecula, Ca
My brows are very hard to match colors with, either its too dark or too light. This duo is the perfect shade for any light to warm toned skin!
brittany g.
Summerville, SC
I love this color eye-shadow. And with me having blue eyes it goes just perfect(: and plus this is my favorite...
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Love these colors!I've never used this exact brand but I've used a similar one and it looks good when on!
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Just purchased the Laura Mercier brow duo. It was a bit of a gamble as everyone just told me to go for the Anastasia range but I wanted to branch out and try something from a new brand. I absolutely love this stuff as it comes with a toned wax to keep your brows in place and a very pigmented powder to add more colour to my brows, they stay all day and I am very happy with it 😊X