BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Brow Grooming Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Cherry P.
The bristles are this are nice and firm, taming my rather unruly brows into submission before applying Brow Definer. Very impressed with the price of the brush, too. The handle is slightly shorter than a normal LM brush, but that is okay. Indispensible for creating a neat brow line. And brows are top priority for me!

Sara P.
Medley, FL

I love this brush , I can keep my beautiful eyebrows all day , best of all, you can take it with yo, u because it is small and easy to save it anywhere, i recommend it:)
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
This brush is great and does what it is intended to do - easily grooms my brows into place as I'm filling them in. The reason I left off a star is because it really isn't anything special and you could find a similar product for probably half the price. I don't think it's pertinent to have a name brand eyebrow bristle brush lol.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Amazing brush!!! It brushes my eyebrows in place very nicely. It doesn't get dull after using for a while like some brushes I have used and it doesn't give dirty either! I love the size as well and just the overall quality! Great brush!! Would definitely recommend!!!
danai a.
Detroit, MI
It's like any other grooming brush…nothing too special. It's pretty useful if you like to use these on an everyday basis.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Just your every day brush, I like it for keeping my brows looking good and shapely and using it to help groom hairs that have grown a bit too long.
Tanya O.
Does it curl the eyebrows?