BY LAURA MERCIER

A high quality synthetic fiber brush with stiff bristles in a "mascara spool" that maintains well-groomed brows throughout the day. Brow Grooming Brush grooms even the curliest, most unruly brows.

Buy on bluemer...*
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
This brush is great and does what it is intended to do - easily grooms my brows into place as I'm filling them in. The reason I left off a star is because it really isn't anything special and you could find a similar product for probably half the price. I don't think it's pertinent to have a name brand eyebrow bristle brush lol.
Cherry P.
The bristles are this are nice and firm, taming my rather unruly brows into submission before applying Brow Definer. Very impressed with the price of the brush, too. The handle is slightly shorter than a normal LM brush, but that is okay. Indispensible for creating a neat brow line. And brows are top priority for me!

Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Amazing brush!!! It brushes my eyebrows in place very nicely. It doesn't get dull after using for a while like some brushes I have used and it doesn't give dirty either! I love the size as well and just the overall quality! Great brush!! Would definitely recommend!!!
Sara P.
Medley, FL

I love this brush , I can keep my beautiful eyebrows all day , best of all, you can take it with yo, u because it is small and easy to save it anywhere, i recommend it:)
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Just your every day brush, I like it for keeping my brows looking good and shapely and using it to help groom hairs that have grown a bit too long.
danai a.
Detroit, MI
It's like any other grooming brush…nothing too special. It's pretty useful if you like to use these on an everyday basis.
Tanya O.
Does it curl the eyebrows?