Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush uploaded by Akamai K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I'm a big fan of eco tool brushes and find them amazing and don't s...2 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Shana E.
Shana E.
Westport , MA
Love every product by Laura mercier! Brush is easily controlled & provides a smooth finish. Best brow brush around.
Jadyn S.
Jadyn S.
This leaves my eyebrows with an amazing arch ! They look on fleek everyday . LOL . Its highly recommended.
Armela T.
Armela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to define my eyebrows every day and it is really cut creased and makes your eyebrows looking really fresh, super easy to apply.
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good angled brush for your brows, I use this everyday. Really great quality
Kaylie A.
Kaylie A.
Modesto, Ca
One of my friends had one of these brushes and i used it once. It worked like a champ and I might plan on buying it.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
The Laura Mercier brow definer brush is something I would highly recommend. It is easy to spot in a hot mess due to its vibrant orange bristles.The brush is very soft and light when using to apply, unlike most that drag hard onto the skin.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I liked this brush , my mom had gotten it for me just because it was made by Laura mercier but I think the Anastasia #18 brush works a lot better. It's easier to work with and picks up more product. This is good if you just wanna buy the name
Akamai K.
Akamai K.
Pearl City, HI
I honestly love the brush at first it's a little to soft but what brush isn't, but after a while you get use to it and it's grate I would highly recommend this you everyone.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
ST CATHARINES, Ontario
Love everything Laura Mercier! This brush has great control and definition.
Katty A.
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I'm a big fan of eco tool brushes and find them amazing and don't see a need for higher end brushes... Has someone tried both and how would you compare and rate the two?