Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush uploaded by Akamai K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A synthetic, flat angled brush designed specifically for flawless application of Brow Definer. The fine tip precisely delivers pigment and places each brow hair in its rightful place. Use the tip to fill in small holes or sparse areas.

Ingredients: Synthetic fiber

• I'm a big fan of eco tool brushes and find them amazing a...2 Answers
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush more...
I liked this brush , my mom had gotten it for me just because it was made by Laura mercier but I think the Anastasia #18 brush works a lot better. It's easier to work with and picks up more product. This is good if you just wanna buy the name
Victoria W.
The Laura Mercier brow definer brush is something I would highly recommend. It is easy to spot in a hot mess due to its vibrant orange bristles.The brush is very soft and light when using to apply, unlike most that drag hard onto the skin.
Akamai K.
Pearl City, HI
Review for: Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush more...
I honestly love the brush at first it's a little to soft but what brush isn't, but after a while you get use to it and it's grate I would highly recommend this you everyone.
Armela T.
Review for: Laura Mercier Brow Definer Brush more...
I use this brush to define my eyebrows every day and it is really cut creased and makes your eyebrows looking really fresh, super easy to apply.
Kaylie A.
Modesto, Ca
One of my friends had one of these brushes and i used it once. It worked like a champ and I might plan on buying it.
Shana E.
Westport , MA
Love every product by Laura mercier! Brush is easily controlled & provides a smooth finish. Best brow brush around.
Jadyn S.
This leaves my eyebrows with an amazing arch ! They look on fleek everyday . LOL . Its highly recommended.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Really good angled brush for your brows, I use this everyday. Really great quality
Kelly K.
St Catharines, ON
Love everything Laura Mercier! This brush has great control and definition.
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I'm a big fan of eco tool brushes and find them amazing and don't see a need for higher end brushes... Has someone tried both and how would you compare and rate the two?

Amazon