BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Brow Definer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like all LM products I've used, this one is definitely good quality. I am giving this 3 stars because since it is a gel/wax formula that comes in a pot with a brush, it is more difficult to apply than brushes, or my personal favorite, the Anastasia Brow Wiz. With the pot and brush, it is really easy to apply this with too heavy a hand and your brows accidentally end up a lot darker than you intended.
Blair G.
The Laura Mercier Brow Definer is one of the best products I have come across! It is super helpful when doing my eyebrows because it doesn't matter if I mess up on the lines since I can just conceal it with the Laura Mercier Brow Definer! It is very creamy and glides onto the face flawlessly. I would reccomend purchasing this product if you want your eyebrows to slayyyy!
Destiny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a really great brow  product and really helps me in my opinion it's within my budget for a brow product so it is affordable i use this product in my daily brow routine it's very easy to use/apply and I will definitely buy again and I've already recommended to all of my friends and got them on board.
Isabella D.
I'm not going on the track but it's like not a bad thing to me but it's like a little too late for you so I don't know if I should do this or I just want you guys so much for me and you so I don't mean it all the way I want to you be the one that I got to you be my life and you
Paola M.
Compton
This concealer covers my dark circles very well. I have oily skin and it applies very smoothly on my skin. I use this product when I want a more full coverage makeup look and when I want my makeup to last a long time. I would recommend to people with oily skin.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow definer! It's well pigmented and easy to apply! I purchased this product at sephora for a great price! This item is perfect and does not need any improvement! I use this product everyday and I love it! I would definitely recommend this product!
Belen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazing product I like I used always for my clients I'm a makeup artist, that product I use almost every day because my clients like it so much omg it's really easy to apply is so soft and comfortable I recommend for my clients all the time is amazing product
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I'm always looking for brow products. I switch on and off depending on the day, definitely met my expectations. I bought it at Nordstrom, will definitely buy again, and recommend to friends.
jenna c.
tyler
omg!this brow  definer made my life complete its the best!i use it almost everyday! its amazing it makes my brows look like goals! it meet my expetions! its super long lasting my old brow definer by maybillene was ok but came off super quick!highly reccomend
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Vanessa G.
Toronto , Ontario
I've used and love Dipbrow from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Is the consistency and wear time similar or better? Also how is it in warmer climates?
Graciela G.
Someone tells me how is this product?