Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel uploaded by Luz B.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Christi R.
Oswego, NY
This was the first bronzing product I ever tried and it was my moms...I was like 14 when I tried it but it IS still my favorite bronzing product to this day 6 years later. I highly recommend this product especially for people with dry skin. Personally my skin is really dry and I hate using powder bronzing products because it makes me look cakey and flakey so if you have the same problem then I recommend this product.
Luz B.
Whitestone, NY
Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel is absolutely the best product out there. It is my one product I can't live without. I use it daily. It's sheer and lightweight, not greasy, it doesn't clog your pores. It goes on smoothly and evenly. Leaves you with a natural bronzed look. A sun-kissed look.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite beauty products.....and believe me, I have tried a great many! This bronzer is light, and gives you subtle color, which is why it can be worn any season of the year. It lasts a long time, and is, in my opinion, a beauty essential! I can't be without this product!
Ishtar C.
Honestly, this is such a underrated product. ITS SO GOOD. It gives my skin the extra glow anytime I need jt
Michelle G.
Crookston, MN
Love this bronzing gel it nice to put it under or on your foundation and set it with a powder bronzer. #backyardbash