BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Bronzing Duo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Marie S.
Marie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors, they look beautiful! Is a great combination. Of course the Laura Mercier products are excellent, this is not the exception. Is very good. Just take care that the color is right for your skin tone.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Walnut Ridge , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are amazing. They work with a lot of skin colors. It is very long lasting. I can put it on at 7 in the morning and it last all day. It is very pigmented so you can't put a lot of it on at once.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
I love this duo as a blush. The bronzer is WAYYYY too dark on my fair skin.
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love this duo. It's always so nice to get two in one and especially in colors that work well together. All of the products made by this line are so amazing the formula is great and it looks great on all skin types and colors
Tess M.
Tess M.
I love this duo. It is highly comparable to Elf's version. It gives you a great summer glow and it's nice because you don't have to worry about bringing two different products when you're on the go.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Bel Air, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to bronzer. I don't think I could ever find a replacement. Great on the go, easy to stay in a purse or clutch when going out at night!
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love this bronzing duo.. nice color and suits almost all color tone. it stays for long period of time. go great with perfect natural look. it is so pigmented and stays long for the whole day.its size is so travel convenient that i put it is my purse and i am good to go anywhere i need.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
I love this duo. The colors compliment each other. Great to use on lighter complexions.
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I have heard so much great stuff about this bronzer i would love to purchase it and give it a try
Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
Love Laura Mercier products! This is a great bronzer. The colors compliment each other so well.