Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush

Shop Laura Mercier Bronzer Makeup Brush at Bluemercury. Plush, tapered bronzer brush that has been handcrafted with full, round bristles of pure black goat hair in the perfect size and shape for evenl

Do you know where I can get this and how much?
Looking for a good bronzer brush that isn't too soft nor too dense and stiff. Aslo, does this brush pick up enough product, and is easy to blend?
Are this brush easy to work with
Start your review of Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush!
Everett, WA
Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush uploaded by Rihana C.
This is one of the softest, fluffiest brushes I own. It has a nice weight in my hand, and is just generally beautiful. It picks up powder really nicely, and blends wonderfully. I actually enjoy reaching for this brush. It was an impulse buy, but I don't regret it!
Cedar Springs , MI
I love this brush, it is so soft, and perfect for bronzer and loose powder. I use this for contouring my cheekbones, jaw, forehead, and collar bones. I'll also give it a sweep with a finishing powder. It blends effortlessly, and lasts forever.
Chickasaw, AL
Great brush high quality product and easy to clean and reusable! I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking for a wonderful bronzer brush!
I have one of these brushes my sister asked for it all the time LOL I think it's funny I tell her just to buy one
Hatfield, PA
Brush is so cute, works great. Big, and fluffy, applies product on smoothly. First time using it then apply a little bronzer so you can get the feel of it
Tulsa, OK
It's pretty good the handle is interesting but the brush is super soft and it applies makeup very very well.
Dallas, TX
Of all of the things I spend money on, my Laura Mercier makeup brushes are among my favorite and most valued. I buy them at Neimans and always find the sales people there so helpful in making sure I pick the right ones!
1,619 reviews
Great bronzing brush if you are going to apply bronzer on your whole face, neck & body.. best for larger areas. The handle is nice and compact so it's easy to hold & manage, giving great light even coverage. The bristles are goat hair so they are nicely dense.
Baytown, TX
High quality brush. It is great for blending in with out leaving streaks or patches. Bronzer can really ruin your look if it isn't blended correctly.
This brush is amazing! The bristles feel so smooth and so easy to apply, sephora is my go to for all my Laura mercier products, I use it for all my pressed powders and blushes