BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A face and body bronzer cream to provide a golden veil of radiance and even out skintone. Give skin an instant hint of healthy, even color and conceal minor imperfections with Bronzed Butter Face and Body Veil. A touch-up for your complexion, it's infused with oils and vitamins to provide skin with nourishment and create a supple look. It is ideal for emphasizing tanned skin or accentuating the decollete area and cheekbones. The iridescent, skin-enhancing pearls give skin an instant hint of healthy-looking, even color.

💋Richele S.
Kapolei
It’s WORTH the price. I first got this in a deluxe size sample and was immediately obsessed. The texture is so creamy and buttery and best part is it’s more natural on my skin then my other bronzers that looks natural on my skin (if that makes any sense).
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
I love this bronzer formula! I have very pale skin so I have to find one that doesn't stand out too much, but that helps bring some color to my face. It lasts a long time...a whole night out and it's still on.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
By far my top fav product! This bronzer is like the perfect tan captured in a pressed powder form. It is the perfect shade that leaves you perfectly sun kissed every single time!
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is a beautiful bronzer it gives such a beautiful glow on the skin. It looks very subtle in doors, but once I walked outside in this summer heat you will see the radiance and golden shimmer particles beaming off my skin! This limited edition is a lightweight cream blend formulated with oils and vitamins to soften and nourish skin while giving it a radiant sunny finish. It can be used on your legs, arms, even your face to add a touch of glow. This bronzer costs about 20.00 more than what I normally wear but it's it high quality and lasts a long time, unlike cheap bronzers.
I am only disappointed that this is a limited edition and I can no longer find it online anymore.
Karissa B.
Reidsville, NC
This is a great bronzer 100% recommend it and if you wanna be fancy you can put it on your body but technically you can put any bronzer on your body🤷🏼‍♀️
Wafa U.
Such a beautiful bronzer, especially in the summer! It warms up my face and has a little bit of shimmer in it and it looks amazing!
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
Goes amazing with my skin tone leaves me glowing and the pigment is amazing stays on all day
olivia l.
Crumpsall , M84jq
Literally the best bronzer I’ve found, I get so excited when I’m using it because it transforms your face giving you the facial structure you wish you had naturally. Beautiful product and I would highly recommend
Maryam M.
I loved the way this applied. I'm not one to cover myself in bronzer and this wasn't overly dark on my skin so it turned out quite nice. For someone who wants a deeper pigment this may not work, but it did give me a nice bronzy glow. I also used it to contour and it worked well as a contour powder too.
Katrina B.
Love this bronzer. It’s light so I can use it all year round and still give myself some color and glow without looking orange or overdone.