BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Healthy Flow For Face And Cheeks Creme Colour Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Kaitlyn W.
Milton, MA
Probably the best face palette I've ever seen.  You have such a beautiful glow after applying these products, a lit from within look.  Literally you cannot go wrong with this.  Now I see they have a new prismatic palette for the face so I'm going to have to get that one next!
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Really great product it's creamy and pigmented I got this online at the actual website the shipping was pretty quick it's high-end so the cost is up there but if you don't mind the cost it's a good buy I would purchase this it's an amazing product
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This is the best product Laura Mercier has EVER put out. You can literally use this kit for everything. Lips, eyes, blush, highlight and contouring. All skin tones can use this palette. Worth every dollar spent and would buy again!
Yamilec B.
Delanco, NJ
I'm not a big makeup wearer and have been looking for something that gives me a natural look. This palette is perfect. It goes on light and gives you a great glow. It comes with directions on how to apply each part (useful for me since I normally am lost when it comes to makeup application) and was simple to follow.
Sloan D.
I have used this product only a few times. I am a first time user but I enjoyed this product. It is easy too apply although it gives you a more glam then natural look so if you were going out it would be good!
Lorina G.
I love the veil ! This cheek pallet is amazing ! I'm almost certain I paid 48 for it and I am definitely getting my Money's worth. I love the glow it gives me. Very beautiful
Yesica G.
This is such a great palette is has a good range of colors for all skin types that give you that JLO glow and they are long lasting so no need for touch ups
nour t.
Laura Mercier is such a great brand, that you can't really go wrong with any of their products. Worth the price
Shanellelambxo L.
Heywood, United Kingdom
I think this product is amazing! It really defines my face and highly met my expectations, the product could be a little bigger and more affordable but it's definitely worth the price. I would most definitely purchase again!:)
Kiiy 💎.

Si adorable!  Je suis obsédé par cette jolie petite palette!  Je suis allé chez Sephora pour acheter un produit Huda Beauté parce que ça me fait vraiment longtemps et sur mon parlé de ce trio.  Je l'ai acheté et ça a envoyé comme noix de coco!  Et je n'aime même pas les noix de coco.  Mais le bronzer est si pigmenté ainsi que le fard à joues.  Le surligneur est incroyable!  Cela à l'air très naturel.  Je pense presque que la formule est meilleure sur le bronzer dans ce trio.  Incroyable!  J'aime ça!  Cela valait la peine d'acheter.  Je recommande vivement cet endroit à tout le monde.
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
Hiw good is this product ?would you recommend it?
Gemma P.
Heard good things about this, is it worth the money?

Amazon