BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A trio of Laura Mercier's favorite products to bring warmth and color to the face for the perfect "sunny glow" at any time of day or year. This radiant palette lets you create the perfect "sunny glow" all year. Filled with three deluxe travel-sized baked powders, including two highlight shades for a matte radiance, a blush in a bronze hue, and an adorable brush, it's perfect for touch ups on the go. This convenient palette is encased in a travel-friendly compact with a mirror. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight-01, Bronze-03 (deluxe size) - 0.06 oz Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual (deluxe size) - Mini Face Powder Brush

Tonya S.
REDDICK, FL
This pallets ability to blend is beyond fabulous. Smooth and flawless appearance without the bright shimmer alot of products have. For older skin this is perfection.
Carina A.
Northridge, CA
This trio makes up the perfect little kit! The highlight and bronzer are a great match on fair to light-medium skin and gives a discreet, healthy looking glow. I don't use the blusher much.
Color pay off and finish are both great, and the brush is really nice too. Large mirror makes this kit perfect for on the go, and gives great value for money.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Awesome, I a mix it kinda girl and need multiple colors of foundation and highlighters to get the color I want and I was happy to see this. Thank you for putting all the colors I needed in one place and to state that the glow was awesome is an understatement, not to glittery and not cakey at all . I will buy this again. PS it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is a really cool product! I love the Laura Mercier baked line and this is one of my fave collections. The highlight and contour are the perfect shades for me and really warm up my skin. The mixed section is great for eyeshadow or to use on my horehead, nose and chin.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I got this product when Sephora was having their VIB sale and I do love it. I like that you can try the three products out to decide if you want to splurge on the single products. The blush is very pigmented so you need to be careful when applying. When I used it for the first time I went a little overboard and had to work to get the product more sheer. It stayed on for a long time and would repurchase again. I know people are complaining about the size but I am not sure I will burn through these products super fast so I am ok with the size.
Ariel R.
Initially I was excited about this palette. However the execution was poor. The pans are small for the price and it feels like the brush was wedged in to hide the fact. It's better to just splurge on a full size of one of the included products.
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love this it look so good on my mom and I want this for my YouTube makeup beauty tutorials. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do review on it. My moms have one of this and she talks about so much.
Sary S.
Newbury Park, CA
Makeup trio face products: good cuality love it its shimmery
Pros: blush and glow has it's own brush
Pros: only tree shades
Cassy B.
Lancaster, Ohio
Colors are so pretty looks good on my skin love how well it blends , definitely buy this because it's so amazing
Jordan L.
4125 Morgan jaymes drive
I love this. The colors are pigmented. But I just love the color and glow it gives me.