Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion

Shop Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

iss it really worth buying it ?
Worth the price?
iss this blush any good ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion!
Huyen B.
Santa Maria, CA
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Huyen B.
I love this blush so much! Super blendable and a little goes a long way. I love that it’s very buildable and does not get patchy when you blend it out. Very easy to create that rosy natural cheek with this one! Highly recommended!
Kyrsten S.
Puyallup, WA
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Kyrsten S.
I love this color! I always have trouble finding a blush that isn’t too light or too dark and Rosè is a nice, subtle color. I like how blendable the formula is! I’d definitely buy this when I’m out.
Precious P.
Carrollton, TX
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Precious P.
I have super pale skin with a ton of red/pink tones. I’m on the cool side though. Anyways with that said some blushes are just way way too much. If you are pale and cool toned then you know what I mean! I really enjoy this blush. I got the shade strawberry. A little bit goes a long way and it actually looks so natural and truly compliments my skin. It blends very easily!
Savannah L.
Yorkville, IL
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Savannah L.
It’s the perfect color! It’s also lightweight & blends in very nicely. It’s more pigmented than sheer. It’s also very long lasting & stays on all day! I would definitely recommend to others!
Chelsie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Chelsie C.
I love love love this blush! Not only are the shades gorgeous, but it goes on so effortlessly! It’s buildable but also easy to blend out. I have pretty fair skin and used the shade ginger and I felt like it complimented my skin tone very well. I attached a picture just to get an idea of color. Overall, love this blush!
Abby J.
Atlanta, GA
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Abby J.
I received the shade Rosé to try and test and it is so nice! It feels soft and velvety and provides a nice wash of pink. I think this particular shade is the classic pink most people have in mind when they think of blush. The packaging also feels very nice and sleek with a secure magnetic closure. Definitely a solid choice of blush! Laura Mercier does powder products so well!!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Giorgianna G.
Provided me with a sheer wash of color which looked totally narural!! It applied easily and seemlessly blended into my skin for a gorgeous flush of color with a hint of pearl. If you want a more bold look, this blush is buildable and ranges from a sheer hint of color to bold/intense.
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Jessica C.
Amazing!! I love this blush. I use it with a light hand for a subtle flushed look, but you can build it up to get rosy cheeks WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A CLOWN! I ended up getting 3 different shades because I love the formula so much
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by Jennifer F.
I am in love with this new blush I received. I received the color ginger and I like to blend it closer to my hairline being it in towards my nose on my cheek, blending it in with my contour/ bronzer, and it works perfect and looks like my skin. It has a nice glow without actually having any shimmer in it. The powder is silky smooth. My new go to this time of year when I’m at my palest color. Thank you @influenster and @lauramercier
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,205 reviews
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion uploaded by jennifer S.
I typically don’t wear many blush products because the colors are too dark when I receive them. This blush wasn’t bad at all. The color was called peach and actually matched my skin tone really well. It didn’t cause any irritation and didn’t clog my pores.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letty S.