BY LAURA MERCIER

A black goat hair brush designed with a severely round head and no flat edges to easily buff Powder onto skin. The small handle enables easy maneuvering during application.

• How would you compair this brush to others like it?1 Answers
Amanda L.
Mobile, AL
I got this brush just to try because I am all ways searching for the best way to blend! The shape was a little odd for me to begin with but amazingly it works wonderful it even gets the hard to reach areas to blend out all the lines and the brush is soft but firm a must try!
Mariia B.
4410 SE JONES LN TROUTDALE OR
I like this brush a lot I still use it and I this kinda old but it work just fine and it's very very soft that's why I like it and it does the work perfectly fine it's worth giving a shot , I would totally buy it again.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
This brush is the perfect blush brush. It blends effortlessly, cleanly, and crisply. No looser powder goes all over the face, it just blends perfectly where you need it. I would recommend to everyone!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I love this when I am applying make up to apply bronzer or loose powder to set my makeup. It lasts a long time and I haven't lost a bristle yet! I little expensive but worth it.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
Whatttttt? This is one of the best blending brush you can find. It is a bit pricey for your blending will forever be on fleek so it beats it.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
Laura Mercier is one of my favorite brands by far. I am not surprised that the brushes are just as nice. Blends well, soft on the skin.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
BEST BRUSH IN THE GAME. I’m in love with this brush it’s very easy to use and it blends better than any other brush I’ve used.
Ciara S.
Denison, TX
I am obsessed with finding good blending brushes, and I've got to say this one is top notch. Definitely a good purchase.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive been wanting to try this brush ive heard great things bout this brush and i want to review it myself
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
If I was going to buy a blending brush there is no way I would go buy any other brush than this one.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
How would you compair this brush to others like it?