BY LAURA MERCIER

This eye makeup combines base of Eye Basics formula with natural hues Creamy texture quickly evaporates to a dry finish Leaves a long-lasting semi-matte color Water resistant & crease proof Gives a rich satin wash of color on eyelid see more...

Abbey M.
Carmel, IN
I love Laura Mercier products in general, and this is no different! It does a wonderful job covering any blemishes I may have. Leaves me feeling beautiful and confident.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
I've turned into a cheapskate about make-up. Now I prefer drugstore prices. This works great. Super-shiny and glossy, and a pretty color. I love a sponge-applicator for my lip gloss. Not exactly long-lasting, but what gloss is? There are lots of options that work just as well for half the price.
Manisha M.
Coventry , West Midlands
The product was stunning, the consistency was amazing and the smell of the gloss was lovely, packing was sleek and cute, I brought it on the Laura Mercier website, I would definitely recommend this product.
Erin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So stunning! This product looks and feels amazing . it's light and can be worn everyday ! I love this product !!
Amanda G.