Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser

Refreshing, non-drying formula cleanses deeply, while the Oat Nutrient Replenishing Complex leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Skin is purified, refreshed and balanced. Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily skin.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
  • Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract
  • Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
  • Ethylhexylglycerin

May Contain: CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Does this help with redness?
Is it good for acne / sensitive skin?
Does this leac a smooth fresh skin?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser!
Hobart, IN
I love the scent of this, and how fresh and soft my face feels after. However, the price is a little high for the amount of product you receive. If the price point was lower, I think more people would use this.
Combination / Acne
Norristown, PA
I tried a sample of this and fell in love. I favor more gentle face cleansers and this works great to not irritate my skin. The price is higher end, but good skincare is something I don't mind paying for.
Combination / Dark Spots
Little River, SC
I love Laura's products so have been a little distraught that the cleanser hasn't blessed my skin like all of her other products do. it leaves my skin feeling stripped, but it does take the makeup off!
Combination / Large Pores, Sensitivity
Kingsport, TN
Laura Mercier products are amazing! I have never been disappointed. It met my expectations and went well beyond!It is slightly expensive, but well worth it because of how great the quality is, it lasts longer!Yes, I would absolutely buy it again!
Oily / Acne, Redness, Scarring
Burke, VA
Most gentle cleanser I have ever used. Gentle but also most effective at cleaning the face and getting all dirt and makeup off skin. I love that it doesn’t dry out my face. It works on all skin types.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Fort Ashby, WV
I don't use this , but my mother-in-law does. She loves it. It makes her face look better but I can't use these because they break my face out.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Greenwich, CT
I love the product, it's cleans very well , the skin get very soft and fresh . But the it's too pricy !
Dry / Fine Lines
Love this stuff. The polish is fine and doesn't irritate my skin. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
He escuchado DEMACIADOS buenos comentarios sobre esto y la verdad que me encantaría poder probarlo
Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...