Laura Mercier Balancing Crème Cleanser

Calming formula with a blend of natural Coconut and Kukui Nut oils, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and balanced, never dry or tight. Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to dry skin.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Myristic Acid
  • Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax
  • Tin Oxide
  • Isoamyl Laurate

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Balancing Crème Cleanser!
sf
this is so awesome cleared my face in an instant its for all skintypes and works great if you have combination skin. if you compared my face before and after it makes my face look like a goddess and makes this product look like a miracle worker. I recommend this to everyone especially with breakout skin. you should definitely get this.
Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This base I found very good is high-end and its price is high, my experience with it was good I loved the packaging the excellent coverage lasted a good part of the day and it is worth mentioning where I live very hot but it lasted almost a good part of the day . Worth what it costs
Burnaby , BC
I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier products! A wonderful gentle cleanser that actually removes my makeup and leaves my face feeling moisturized. Definitely meet my expectations and recommended trying this product!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores