BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A quad with four versatile colors to create unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations hand-selected by Laura Mercier. These ultralightweight, creamy powders can be used wet or dry for a smooth, soft, velvety texture that stays true and won't fade for up to eight hours. The non-drying, non-dusting, non-irritating formula is great for all skin types, even for sensitive skin or contact-lens wearers. It blends seamlessly, offering vibrant color without creasing, dragging, or pulling skin, and won't smudge or transfer. This product has been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

• How is the color pigment? Do you have to put a lot on for...1 Answers
alexis g.
this baked eyeshadow quad is so good and the colors are just so intense and pigmented on your eyes! i use this very often and I have brown eyes and I think a compliments it very well I definitely recommend this product!
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Loved it! It lasts long so I dont have to worry about the summer humidity. I wear them during the day or a night out! For me, metallics are always a good choice.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk , CA
Really like this eyeshadow quad, the colors are semi-natural with a nice shades. My eyes are dark brown and the looks I come up with make them stand out! Pigmentation is okay, but isn't so bad.
Emma W.
I absolutely love this product! I love how the eyeshadow just glide on my brush and are easy to blend. They don't crease over time or run off whenever I lay down. I love these colors also because they go great with my blue/ green eye color. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out!
Dairene M.
Las Vegas
The peacock set, as I refer to it. This is such a pigmented and high quality item. I love the dark blue in this palette. It makes my brown eyes pop like no other.
Jane Hayse R.
Marion, IL
Laura mercies eyeshadow are subtle and not flashy. These colors are not highly pigmented but are mellow in application. Perfect for young women because of the sheen. I'm not young but I like to wear this occasionally.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
One word beautiful! Love her products. Colors are beautiful and go on so smoothly. When you use Mac fix and set the colors are even more amazing! If you want to treat yourself this is a good choice
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Love the color quad. Laura Mercier makes great cosmetics that can be hard to find but worth the hunt (Nordstroms, Saks, when in London...). The color combos in the quads are pretty.
Kennia L.
Laredo, TX
this eyeshadows are so cream and so pigmented it's crazy! I known this are pretty expensive but they are worth ever penny! Especially for all you makeup lovers!
Yaya B.
Berkeley , CA
I love this quad of colors. It's just the right amount color and metallic. Laura mercies has great color palettes and the finish has the right amount of color.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How is the color pigment? Do you have to put a lot on for it to show up?