BY LAURA MERCIER

A quad with four versatile colors to create unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations hand-selected by Laura Mercier. These ultralightweight, creamy powders can be used wet or dry for a smooth, soft, velvety texture that stays true and won't fade for up to eight hours. The non-drying, non-dusting, non-irritating formula is great for all skin types, even for sensitive skin or contact-lens wearers. It blends seamlessly, offering vibrant color without creasing, dragging, or pulling skin, and won't smudge or transfer. This product has been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

• How is the color pigment? Do you have to put a lot on for it to s...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
One word beautiful! Love her products. Colors are beautiful and go on so smoothly. When you use Mac fix and set the colors are even more amazing! If you want to treat yourself this is a good choice
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
I love these baked eyeshadows. They are highly pigmented and can be used wet or dry! I would recommend them. My only complaint is the price.
emma f.
emma f.
Review for: Summer in St. Tropez
Facebook I shadow colors are amazing I cannot live without them how you're making it to every girl who is looking for a bright color
Paola G.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Summer in St. Tropez
I love this palette, pigmentation, quality and price, I think a good product from a trusted brand that can get whenever you seek
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
Used this a couple of times and let me tell you those couple of times were the best it's good and beautiful
Emma W.
Emma W.
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
I absolutely love this product! I love how the eyeshadow just glide on my brush and are easy to blend. They don't crease over time or run off whenever I lay down. I love these colors also because they go great with my blue/ green eye color. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out!
alexis g.
alexis g.
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
this baked eyeshadow quad is so good and the colors are just so intense and pigmented on your eyes! i use this very often and I have brown eyes and I think a compliments it very well I definitely recommend this product!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Summer in St. Tropez
Loved it! It lasts long so I dont have to worry about the summer humidity. I wear them during the day or a night out! For me, metallics are always a good choice.
Kennia L.
Kennia L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
this eyeshadows are so cream and so pigmented it's crazy! I known this are pretty expensive but they are worth ever penny! Especially for all you makeup lovers!
Dustin H.
Dustin H.
Review for: Rendezvous in Monte Carlo
Such a pretty combination but this is just for me. I didn't care for how these colors blended together. It was a terrible experience
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How is the color pigment? Do you have to put a lot on for it to show up?