Laura Mercier Baked Blush Illumine 0.28 oz uploaded by Corinna J.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A baked powder blush in five complementary shades to provide eight-hour wear and natural-looking color for the face and cheeks. Baked Blush Illumine's ultra-lightweight formula provides natural and healthy-looking color to cheeks and the face. Long-wearing and non-dusting, its smooth, silky, velvety texture feels comfortable on skin, and the color stays true without oxidizing for an even wear. This product is free of fragrance, dermatologist-tested, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. "Try applying a Creme Cheek Colour and then Baked Blush Bronze to give cheeks a bit more dimension and to give the color more staying power." Laura Mercier see more...

• I've good things about Laura mercier foundations and primers. How i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachelle v.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
I used it over another blush but so lightly I didn't really notice much of anything. While I was in store I was playing with the tester and really loved how it swatched so I decided to give it another try at home. I've been using it as a blush a really love the look it gives. I still don't like the amount of product that kicks up but I decided to lightly wipe that up with my brush then swept it across my nose. This blush doesn't leave glitter on the face but gives such a lovely glow to the skin.
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I own the Rose color and love it! It's very subtle, but some days that's how I like it. I love the packaging and how if I drop it, I don't have to worry about it breaking. I don't like the amount of fallout this has. I swipe a brush through it and a majority of it is all over the top of the package. Other than that, I love this.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
At first I didn't like the idea of "baked blush" but as I thought about it VS powdered, the more I was into trying it. So I did. This would look great on any skin tone. Love it. It doesn't make your pores pop out like powdered blush does. It's light weight so you don't even realize that you have it on! Highly recommend.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Wasn't very pleased how this felt on my skin. Seemed to take a few applications to get a bit of a noticeable color. And I don't like stuff too dark. Mine felt extra dries out from the brand I'm use to using. May buy one more to see if maybe I was sold a older one. That's how it felt.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Apopka, FL
This is a beautiful not over the top illuminator. It blurs pores instead of making them more pronounced like so many others do. It is great for every skin tone in my opinion. Laura definitely has the best formula out there in my opinion and I've tried low end to very high end.
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
This is a great blush. I got a small one in my birchbox and I used it forever and then it ran out and I got another one bcuz I loved it so much. I use pink grapefruit and it gives me the perfect rose cheek and also adds some shine which I love too.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I honestly love this blusher it's so beautiful on the skin it's very long wearing it's defiantly has a sheer shimmery finish to it it is so long lasting if doesn't wear off at all I love this product so much I would def repurchase
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
Love this bronze baked color!!! I already have the quad set in the peach and this highlighter adds a little more brightness to wake my cheekbones up! Perfect even for my skin tone on a regular or night out on the town!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This was one of the first products I tried from Laura Mercier. It gave me the sunkissed glow I was looking for in the first application. I would definitely buy this again. I totally recommend trying her blushes.
emily n.
emily n.
So rosy, so beautiful. very glowy favorite blush!! I wear is everyday with my pale/tan skin really compliments my blue eyes. it's got a very natural finish not Matte not shimmery just very glowy and luminous
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
I've good things about Laura mercier foundations and primers. How is the blush? Does it last long and look natural? I would say in the summer I get a golden tan but during the winter become more fair skinned. Any recommended colors? Types?