BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze is a baked powder with a fiery mosaic of infused colours that provide the perfect, natural colour for cheeks and face. Each tile is hand-mixed with a unique design.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i own the rose color and love it! it's very subtle, but some days that's how i like it. i love the packaging and how if i drop it, i don't have to worry about it breaking. i don't like the amount of fallout this has. i swipe a brush through it and a majority of it is all over the top of the package. other than that, i love this." in 5 reviews
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I loooove this blush and I feel like not enough people know about it! It looks so gorgeous on. I'm obsessed with how it pulls my look together when I have a nice tan going on. It looks bronzed and healthy but it also has that pinky mauve look to it, so it's definitely a blush for my skin tone and not a bronzer. But it just looks amazing. I honestly love this product and I reach for it A LOT. it's one of my favorites!
Margaret A.
Laura Mercier.  The brand I wish I could afford ALL the time.  This baked blush is the perfect way to add color and a bit of shine to your everyday look.  I love the subtle shine from this product.  I do consider it to be expensive so I only purchase when I have the available funds.  However, I think the product packs  bunch of color so I am free to use it sparingly.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora, CA
Love the color of this blush. And you get a good amount. Great for all skin types. Yes very long lasting. May need to apply later in the day. It has a shimmery look. I will be buying again. And telling friends to buy as well.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
This is a great blush. I got a small one in my birchbox and I used it forever and then it ran out and I got another one bcuz I loved it so much. I use pink grapefruit and it gives me the perfect rose cheek and also adds some shine which I love too.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These colors are stunning buttt they have so much glitter. Far away they look good on the skin but then when you look up close all you see is glitter glitter glitter.
Rosally L.
Amityville , NY
This is the best blush I ever tried in my life! I love the pigmentation, the color, the box, everything about it. This's the first time I tried Laura Mercier products and I love it! I would buy it again
Gina L.
I love this baked blush bronzer it's the best bronzer product I've ever used. I have very pale skin and with a light hand this makes my skin look sunkissed and warm. The pink color in it look beautiful on skin that has a pink undertone to it and doesn't leave me looking orange at all like many other bronzer products I've tried on my pale skin! I will even use this as a contouring product under my cheekbones, temples, and jawline and it looks fantastic. Each container has a different amount of bronzer vs blush in it because they're baked and mixed together but mine is about half and half and it's perfect for my skin. Would 100% recommend this product
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
I used it over another blush but so lightly I didn't really notice much of anything. While I was in store I was playing with the tester and really loved how it swatched so I decided to give it another try at home. I've been using it as a blush a really love the look it gives. I still don't like the amount of product that kicks up but I decided to lightly wipe that up with my brush then swept it across my nose. This blush doesn't leave glitter on the face but gives such a lovely glow to the skin.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This is absolutely gorgeous! I have olive tone skin and this doesn't look too orange on me! Goes perfect as a bronzer or blush depending on the spot you dip your brush in. The formula is smooth and rich not powdery looking. Blends beautifully top of foundation does not need additional primer to stay on all day!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I own the Rose color and love it! It's very subtle, but some days that's how I like it. I love the packaging and how if I drop it, I don't have to worry about it breaking. I don't like the amount of fallout this has. I swipe a brush through it and a majority of it is all over the top of the package. Other than that, I love this.
Kristina D.
I've good things about Laura mercier foundations and primers. How is the blush? Does it last long and look natural? I would say in the summer I get a golden tan but during the winter become more fair skinned. Any recommended colors? Types?
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Is this the same formula and pigmentation as the highlighters?