BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy on Sephora
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
Review for: Illumine
I used it over another blush but so lightly I didn't really notice much of anything. While I was in store I was playing with the tester and really loved how it swatched so I decided to give it another try at home. I've been using it as a blush a really love the look it gives. I still don't like the amount of product that kicks up but I decided to lightly wipe that up with my brush then swept it across my nose. This blush doesn't leave glitter on the face but gives such a lovely glow to the skin.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Illumine
I own the Rose color and love it! It's very subtle, but some days that's how I like it. I love the packaging and how if I drop it, I don't have to worry about it breaking. I don't like the amount of fallout this has. I swipe a brush through it and a majority of it is all over the top of the package. Other than that, I love this.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Illumine
At first I didn't like the idea of "baked blush" but as I thought about it VS powdered, the more I was into trying it. So I did. This would look great on any skin tone. Love it. It doesn't make your pores pop out like powdered blush does. It's light weight so you don't even realize that you have it on! Highly recommend.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Review for: Bronze
This is absolutely gorgeous! I have olive tone skin and this doesn't look too orange on me! Goes perfect as a bronzer or blush depending on the spot you dip your brush in. The formula is smooth and rich not powdery looking. Blends beautifully top of foundation does not need additional primer to stay on all day!
SALLY M.
Review for: Illumine
Wasn't very pleased how this felt on my skin. Seemed to take a few applications to get a bit of a noticeable color. And I don't like stuff too dark. Mine felt extra dries out from the brand I'm use to using. May buy one more to see if maybe I was sold a older one. That's how it felt.
Brandi C.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Illumine
This is a beautiful not over the top illuminator. It blurs pores instead of making them more pronounced like so many others do. It is great for every skin tone in my opinion. Laura definitely has the best formula out there in my opinion and I've tried low end to very high end.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Illumine
This is a great blush. I got a small one in my birchbox and I used it forever and then it ran out and I got another one bcuz I loved it so much. I use pink grapefruit and it gives me the perfect rose cheek and also adds some shine which I love too.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bronze
Best bronzer to take a summer sun kissed look to the next level. I still use bronzer and then add a touch of the to my cheeks and it gives you the prettiest color. When you put it on you need to blend it pretty well but it stays on long.
Katherine G.
Review for: Illumine
I honestly love this blusher it's so beautiful on the skin it's very long wearing it's defiantly has a sheer shimmery finish to it it is so long lasting if doesn't wear off at all I love this product so much I would def repurchase
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
Review for: Illumine
Love this bronze baked color!!! I already have the quad set in the peach and this highlighter adds a little more brightness to wake my cheekbones up! Perfect even for my skin tone on a regular or night out on the town!!
Kristina D.
I've good things about Laura mercier foundations and primers. How is the blush? Does it last long and look natural? I would say in the summer I get a golden tan but during the winter become more fair skinned. Any recommended colors? Types?
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Is this the same formula and pigmentation as the highlighters?