BY LAURA MERCIER

Perfectly apply cheek and face products to the contours of the face. Its slanted, rounded shape mimics the angles of your cheekbones for perfect, effortless highlighting and contouring. Made of 100% natural hair.

Ingredients: Natural hair

Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Perfect brush for contouring or even for applying blush bought it at Macy's and love it I have very pale sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin at all I use it whenever I have to contour I am very satisfied with this product!
Kaylee L.
Love this for a blown out and diffused contour. Super soft with enough hairs to evenly distribute product. Never had an issue with this shedding and I personally love it! Use it to apply highlight sometimes too! Works great for blush as well!
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a great brush. It's very soft and feels great on your skin. It applies product really well and is easy to use.
Leigha B.
Not as good as Mac brushes but just about the same quality! Can't tell much a difference and extremely soft on skin.
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
Love an angle brush! Perfect for contour and blush I feel like! Super soft brushes! I need more of their brushes!
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Love brushes from this brand. Always so soft and evenly distributes the product perfectly and beautifully
Sarina T.
I use this mainly for contouring powders or cream.
I would say if ur using cream, clean it straight away, with a non evasive cleaner.
I use it once in a blue moon purely because I don’t contour often but it gives a great effect, it’s easy to use and again it’s a quality brush.
Katrina K.
Kingston, ON
Honestly any product that I buy from Laura Mercier is awesome!!! So obviously I love this product too. Great quality stuff.
Alicia R.
I want to get my sister a set of these but looking to get the real good kind not the ones that get all messed up right away has anyone tried these?
Rachel K.
Do the bristles come out all over your face?
Carrie M.
Rockford, IL
Are these as good as the Mac brushes?