Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Soufflé Body Crème uploaded by Luana M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Rice Bran Oil condition the skin while Vanilla Extract and Honey offer soothing benefits. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 provide moisture balance and protection. For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury, indulge in this luscious Body Crème.

About the fragrance:

A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

• TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
  • CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

Katrina H.
Houston , AR
I love this moisturizer! It smells warm and inviting, it’s not overpowering. You can buy this at Sephora, but it’s also available through all other major department stores and online. Ive tried other body products but nothing compares to how well this hydrates, sinks into skin without feeling sticky, and smells. Even my husband compliments me when I use it before bed.
Brooke C.
Jonesboroug
This makes the skin feel like silk. Smells just as amazing as the spray. A little goes a very long way. Best time to apply is right after a bath or shower. The scent lingers for a long time.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the way this product smells! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and gentle! It defiantly met my expectations and I just love this product. It was my first time using a product like this and I would defiantly buy it over and over again! 10/10 recommend!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I gave this a shot when it first came out because I love all of their other products. I really liked the packaging very frilly and soft. The smell was great too! It stuff with me at first but tended to fade quickly. It left my akin feeling awesome though!
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
This is a great product, I highly recommend all ladies to get up from where they are at or wherever you are weather it's online or off, to go and purchase this great product! You will not be disappointed
Lisa W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
One of my favorite scents to wear and it’s leaves my skin super soft. I’m picky about any lotion but I love how silky this one is. It sinks into your skin perfectly. So worth the buy.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
This has been my go to Body lotion for the past two years. I love how luxurious this feels, from the glass packaging, to the scent, and how great it smells. It has a light sweet smell that i can smell all the day. It’s worth the price for the amount of product it comes with. I recommend this to everyone.
Jolene L.
Greeley, CO
This smells absolutely amazing and refreshing it's very affective and leaves the body smoothie I used this for the first time and the packaging is so cute and worry buying I would but this again for myself and friends
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I'm pretty much a fan of everything laura Mercier. I have yet to try a product from them that I haven't loved. This makes my skin look flawless. Especially on my chest where I have a lot of sun damage
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
This body creme is the BOMB!!!! This is by far my favorite scent from Laura Mercier. It is warm cozy. The best description I've come up with is like you're wrapping yourself in a big warm blanket. The scent just envelops you and lasts for hours. The souffle is rich enough to completely smooth and hydrate the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It's pricey, but a little goes a LONG way and as an occasion luxury use item it's absolutely divine!
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it worth the price? 👀 And, do they have it at Sephora?
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
Is it worth the price. I really want to try this. The packaging is so cute too!
jawana h.
Corbin , KY
What is this product good for?
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Is the vanilla scent in this one strong?
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is a body souffle from philosophy called fresh cream, I wonder how similar they are in scent? Do people compliment your scent or is it a smack you in the face kind of strong?