BY LAURA MERCIER

urround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.

About the fragrance: A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• Ci 19140 (Yellow 5)
  • Ci 15985 (Yellow 6)

Jennifer S.
Nickelsville
This smells amazing and makes my skin feel buttery soft. The packaging is also to die for!
Natalia F.
Middletown, DE
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS BODYYYYYY SCRUB SOOOOO MUCH IT SMELLS REALLY REALLYYY GOOD LOVEEE IT!!
Alicia T.
I absolutely love this product!! I use it regularly, it’s definitely my favourite. I bought this product online and it looked amazing. This product exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend this product to others!!!
Amanda P.
Montreal, QC
This smells so damn amazing, it makes your skin feel amazing and you're left with a sexy scent. I have very sensitive skin and had no issues using this. I bought this online at the laura mercier site. I would def recommend this if you want a delicious scent that leaves your skin feeling luxurious.
Sanchia C.
I heard about this product through bloggers so I assumed I’d love it. It was very expensive for a bubble bath and I found that it didn’t really lather up well or smell very intense once it was in the water. I don’t think I’d buy this again at all, I’ve used better and cheaper products.
Charlotte G.
Omg! Absolutely gorgeous!! I used this all the time and ran out far too quickly lol. It is pure relaxation and luxury in a tub and the smell is lush. It is a bit on the pricier side but so worth it and I would buy this over and over. It’s a must try.
Laure D.
horebeke
I love to put it in my bath
It make it smels so GOOD and it maked my relax super fast
The feels realy gentle on my skin and make my skin realy soft
I cant live without it
I realy recommend this to everyone❤️
Ruth Q.
Bradford, England
Don't have a bath at my new flat - gutted! This is amazing to use before bed to relax not to mention making your skin so so so soft and not greasy at all! No slippery baths! Smetlls lush too just  it off
Ruby F.
This is so nice. I have also used this in another scent but i really love this one. It creates bubbles in the bath and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Super easy to use, good idea for a present for someone aswell!
Clare W.
This is DELICIOUS. So good you might need to restrain yourself from consuming. It will leave your skin smelling gorgeous and feeling soft. The only reason i am giving 3 stars is due to the price. I have received this in the past but i wouldn't buy myself.

back