BY LAURA MERCIER

urround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.

About the fragrance: A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• Ci 19140 (Yellow 5)
  • Ci 15985 (Yellow 6)

Ashley F.
League City, TX
LOVE!!!! Favorite products for the bath!! A tad pricey but definitely worth it in the end, very gentle and soft on skin! It was very effective and I would definitely purchase again. The only thing I would ask is for a lower price
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
This is the smoothest formula I’ve ever tried in my life. I’m obsessed with Laura Mercier but this is one of my favorite products from them. The packaging is very cute, it smells incredible and I just love it
Alisha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Typically I am allergic to bath products but this one soothes my skin and calmed me body. The packaging is to cute and fun. The best part is when you are done you can reuse the jar for diy projects or just as a cup:)
Cindy M.
This smells so goooooooodd! Laura mercier is one of my favorite brands of makeup, this is very high quality, you feel i ln the packaging, smell, how it leaves the skin , soft and hudratated!
Kaijah M.
Las Vegas
I have tried this and it smells so freaking good it was a gift for Christmas and it was effective my skin was soft and was amazing it did meet expectations idk about room for improvement but it could be a little bit better
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is just to die for. I got this as a Christmas present and I would totally buy again for myself! I would buy this for gifts as well! The price is a little high but it makes the skin feel soooo good
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
This is so comforting and it smells so good. It makes me feel so relaxed and smooth. It totally met my expectations. Will purchase again once mine is done. I ordered on the website.
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One word. Scrumptious. I cannot tell you how luxurious this stuff is. If you want to pamper yourself after a long hard day. This is what you want. And the fun Little Dipper just adds to the luxury!
Kosmic K.
Cullman, AL
This product is OK but it's not worth the money. Really like this product but I don't recommend it for the price. Keep your money don't give it to them. Too expensive.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is AMAZING! It left my body feeling so refreshed and moisturized. It was my first time using it and it was so gentle on my skin. I was very impressed with this product and it smelled so good! I already have recommended this product to several people on several different occasions.