BY LAURA MERCIER

urround your senses with a luxurious shower crème that leaves your skin smooth as silk. The thick, rich bubbles leave your skin supple and your senses calm and relaxed, while Shea Butter and Vanilla Extracts leave skin velvety soft. Sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, and Oat Proteins along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 offer skin moisture balance and protection. For skin that loves to be pampered, indulge in this luscious Honey Bath.

About the fragrance: A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• Ci 42090 (Blue 1)
  • Ci 19140 (Yellow 5)
  • Ci 15985 (Yellow 6)

Lori S.
By far THE BEST bubble bath I've ever used. This is my all time favorite Laura mercier honey bath scent. It leaves such a sweet, sexy scent to your skin well after your bath is over. It's amazing and I highly recommend it! Will be repurchasing this scent again and again! I'm obsessed with this Product. I think everyone would enjoy this scent, you can find this product at any department store or Ulta, Sephora.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
An amazing stocking stuffer or hostess gift this time of year! I got this during Black Friday a few years ago at Sephora . I love the scent and it made my skin feel amazing. It is definitely a multitask item. I use it still on a regular basis at night in my hair and on my neckline. I enjoy the scent but sometimes I find it would make my eyes itch. I don't blame the product , I attest that issue to my allergies! I think this is an incredible hair treat to wear to sleep overnight !
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a luxurious product. Great for long baths. Leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Smells amazing and I would recommend that anyone who can get their hands on it should try it. Love it!
Sofya G.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and provides a wonderful, cozy, moisturizing bath experience with nice bubbles. The packaging is very classic and lovely and I love the honey dipper drizzle thing as a detail, very cute. Pricey but definitely a nice product to splurge on to treat yourself. The scent is divine.
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice product. Smells REALLY good and it wasn't super expensive. I was overall very impressed and it absolutely met all of my expectations. Very easy to use and it makes taking a bath a much more enjoyable experience. Great for both men and women of all ages - I would recommend this product!
Abby R.
Niles, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! the packaging is adorable and it feels very luxurious on the skin. If you want to splurge on yourself I would highly recommend trying this! It is fun to use and does what it claims. It smells delicious and looks cute as a little decoration on your sink or on display in your bathroom.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
once i was introduced to this brand after using the finishing face powder, i experimented with other products. this keeps my skin moisturized  like no other an smells heavenly. a luxury product but worth the splurge. this entire line has yet to disappoint for me
Lia K.
Mountainside, NJ
You just need to have it! Great product! It smells perfect and it makes you relax while you take a bath. Love the texture, love the smell, and also obsessed with how easily you can use it. It is difficult to finish it quickly and that makes it even better!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
This is the best way to end a long work day, nothing more relaxing than this soothing and moisturizing bubble bath. I love that the scent is pleasant and not over powering. I like the little wand that lets you add soap to your bath.
Samantha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift about a year ago and it smells amazing !!! It is pricey but it is so soothing when added to the bath! You have to try it! If I could find a more affordable product that is a dupe for this one I would go for it!

back