Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Hand Crème uploaded by Jamie B.

BY LAURA MERCIER #94 in Hand Cream

This deeply moisturizing Hand Crème continues to nourish the hands well after it is absorbed into the skin.

About the fragrance:

A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

• TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• Ci 42090 (Blue 1)

• Just curious as to how the coverage is on this product? I...3 Answers
Stefany N.
Vienna , VA
This product is actually very cheap for the benefit it has. I used it a while ago and really loved it, shame it's over and nowadays I use another one because I have never found this product in the stores that I go to. For those who care about hand care it is worth investing in this cream even because it has the ability to moisturize and leave the feather looking rejuvenated
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
This stuff is literally sent from the Lord above! The smell is Amazingggg, and gives off a relaxing vibe after a hard day. But this stuff has never made my hands as soft as they are now. I wash my hands a LOT so they're usually very dry, but this breaks through and makes my hands new again, it's a must have!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love hand creams, first off and Laura Mercier is a fav for makeup so I had high expectations. The price is a bit...much for a hand cream but I fell in love with the smell. It made my hands super soft and smell amazing all evening. I put this on before bed and I wake up with uber soft hands. A++
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Super rich hand cream with a lot of moisture without making hands greasy. Has beautiful packaging bought from Bloomingdales and is a very effective cream left my hands moisturized all day couldn't get much better than this!!Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Hand Crème
Marni K.
I haven’t used this product in a while but it is so good! It smells so yummy and I need to get more of it asap! My hands feels so smooth after and I love how the smell lingers on me for a while and leavss you smelling and feeling moisturized!
member-7cc05
I'm obsessed with the hand cream. I love the scent of it which isn't too strong like many of the other vanilla scented hand cream products. This particular one is more like a French vanilla scent which is not too overwhelming, yet allows you to smell it on your hands through the day. It's not too sticky of a type of formula and absorbs very easily into your skin. Small tube but goes a long way.
Taylor H.
Somerset, KY
Amazing!! I seriously love love love this stuff! This is the first time i have used this stuff and I've used it for about a week now! i love it, its so gentle and my hands are so so soft! i would highly recommend. i actually got my mom some for christmas because she loved it!
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
i love this hand cream! , im obsessed with the scent i tend to have kind of dry hands in the winter so this is most definitely a grab for me , when i buy it i tend to get two just because i want never run out of it , i recommend this for everyone dry hands or not.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like this product. It feels very soothing when I apply it to my hands. It's a tad pricey, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I love the smell . It met my expectations but I would probably not purchase again, only because you can find cheaper hand creams available.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this hand cream. The scent is so lovely and dreamy! The product is pricey but totally worth it. My hands have never been softer and I keep a bottle at work so I can re-hydrate after constantly washing my hands. This is a must for cold winters.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just curious as to how the coverage is on this product? I have dry skin so is this something that will help with that? Does it smell good?

back