Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande

Shop Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande at Bluemercury. Alluring, modern fragrance that combines the quiet sensuality of amber with the warmth of vanilla. Enhanced by fresh notes of tangerine a

Does anyone know if the vanille fragrance (not amber vanille) is also made into a cream and/or shower gel to accompany the actual perfume?
How is the fragrance of this product?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I can’t say enough about how AMAZING this smells . Everywhere I go I get asked what I am wearing . It has a soft pleasing smell , (a soft vanilla smell) that stays on all day . I can actually smell it on my jacket the next day . If you haven’t tried it ladies .. Oh my gosh ...you will fall in love ❤️Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande Eau De Toilette
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Yoheidy M.
This smells so good! In love with this scent. It smells sweet, calm and elegant😍 This is my first time trying a Laura Mercier product and I’m definitely in love!
Tracey D.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really wanted to love this perfume but unfortunately it didn’t happen. I usually love gourmands, especially those with vanilla. This was very weak and I was unable to smell Caramel or Sandalwood which are two other ingredients. This was slightly stronger than water. I used to wear this but it appears the formula has certainly changed. I won’t purchase again. Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande Eau De Toilette
Nicole R.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Nicole R.
This is a nice perfume! It smells very strongly of vanilla and is sweet, but not too sweet. The packaging is great- a nice glass bottle. I’ve had this for about six months and notice it is very long lasting!
Natasha B.
Memphis, TN
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Natasha B.
One of my favorite scents!! This warm fragrance is perfect for the fall and winter months ❣️
abby T.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by abby T.
literally my all time favorite scent! i get so many compliments when i wear this! it’s such a pretty and delicate scent!!! i love how it last literally all day on me, and i usually only use 1-2 sprays because it’s so long lasting ! would definitely recommend !!
Matea R.
Evansville, IN
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Matea R.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Matea R.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande I went to the store, smelled this perfume and immediately fell in love with it! I always had a hard time finding good, quality vanilla-like perfumes, because many times they can have a very cheap smell and can be too strong. However, this one hits the spot! It’s perfect for spring and summer!
Kendra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Kendra S.
I love this fragrance. A little goes a long way and I’ve had so many compliments when I wear it! I love the size and the packaging of this fragrance as well and I’ve bought two of them so far! Can’t wait to try the other scents!
Tingting Z.
Allendale, MI
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Tingting Z.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande First time try this brand’s perfume. I love the smell. If definitely very beautiful.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau Gourmande uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Such a sexy cozy winter scent I love it found it at my local T.J.Maxx for $7 it really smells amazing