Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Body Butter

Packed with good-for-you ingredients, this new super-rich moisturizer absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter, Illipe Butter, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters work to moisturize and hydrate the skin, while Honey and Aloe Vera help to soothe. This super rich Body Butter delivers the ultimate in hydrating luxury and absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter and Illipe Butter provide rich moisturization, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters naturally hydrate while Honey and Aloe Vera Gel help soothe the skin.

About the fragrance:

A modern fragrance of comfortable sensuality. The quiet sensuality of Amber blends with the warmth of Vanilla, and are enhanced with fresh notes of Tangerine and Tiger Orchid, delicious notes of Almond and Brown Sugar and a final hint of musky Sandalwood for a finish that is soft, intimate and absolutely addictive.

• TOP NOTES: Tangerine, Coconut, Almond

• CI 14700 (Red 4)
  • CI 42090 (Blue 1)
  • CI 15985 (Yellow 6)
  • CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How does this body butter help/ moisturize the skin?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Body Butter!
Product Highlights
“The best moisturizing cream! The amber vanille has that soft sweet smell every time I wear it I get compliments” in 3 reviews
Los Angeles, CA
The Laura mercier ambre vanilla fragrance is unlike anything I’ve ever smelled before. It is intoxicating In a good way, like you just want to keep smelling and inhale it, bathe in it, sleep in it, put it on your pillow, wear it, etc. I hope it is never discontinued. It can make you feel sexy but sweet at the same time. All of her fragrances are good but I love amber because it’s very romantic and lasts longer.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
McMinnville, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every time I wear this body butter I get complimented all day long! It’s warm but not over powering. I own every product in this scent that Laura Mercier makes. I highly recommend to others. The price point is a little high but it’s worth every penny.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness
Clearwater , FL
I love vanilla tinted smells on almost anything because it tends to stick around for a while. This vanilla-ambre body butter is luscious and smells super sweet! I love it in the fall time
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite
Plano, TX
Ahh, Laura Mercier bodycare.. I’ve never come across a better smelling family of products than these, and Amber Vanille is my favorite scent. Like the others, this has a gourmet dessert scent that is identical to real, French creme brûlée; however, the amber lightens the dense sweetness with a fresh, clean, fruity note. It’s addictive and delicious and you will feel as if you’ve been through a calming aromatherapy session every time you moisturize. Past the smell, the body butter is the absolute best I’ve ever used. Dry skin like me? You still only need this once a week to work it’s magic. I put it on out of the shower right before bed Sunday nights, and I wake up with soft skin no matter how dry and scaley my shins were beforehand. It’s worth a mention that because of its thickness, it will feel a bit greasier than your everyday lotion, but it’s nothing overly bothersome if you realize this going in. It’s also a little difficult and smudgey squeezing more from the tube once you’ve started, so try and get what you need at the outset.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dryness, Rosacea
Mont Clare, PA
I love most of Laura Mercier's products. From the game changing original HG classic tinted luminzing moisturizer to her body butters. Heavenly long lasting sweet but not over powering scent to keep you smooth all and smelling fresh all day
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Harold, KY
This body butter is amazing and has the most subtle yet beautiful scent!! I ordered mine from Sephora & it's worth the hefty price tag because a little goes a very long way! The packaging is perfection & it began helping my harsh winter skin after just one use!
Dry / Fine Lines
Des Moines, IA
This Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Body Butter smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft! It is thick, so a little goes a long way. I love wearing this with the matching perfume. It’s smells so smooth, warm and sensual. I always get compliments when I wear this lotion and perfume. I will definitely continue purchasing this lotion and perfume!
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very rich amber smell. Pretty moisturizing body butter. I currently use it as a hand cream and it absorbs into the skin well. The smell lasts for quite a bit of time so its nice that it doesn't go away to quickly. I recommend if you're looking to treat yourself a bit.
Oily / Acne
Fullerton
This product is so good! I love laura mercier products. Its a little pricey but worth it this body butter smells really good and makes my body so soft. Its very gentle I would buy this again not my goto but i would buy again. I would recommend this product.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love, love, love!! I love the scent! It’s also very hydrating and worth the price tag. I love the sleek packaging and convenient size that is perfect to travel with.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness