BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Ambre Passion Eau de Parfum is a true amber scent created out of Laura Mercier`s life long love of the rare and precious ambergris. The heart of the fragrance is amber which radiates from the center and is surrounded by smaller sparkling notes. The first note is a crisp geranium blooming into a warm, powdery and sensual amber accord with undertones of vanilla, tonka beans, labdanum, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, and cedarwood. All skin types, Eau de parfum. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this one day at the Laura Mercier counter at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, and I liked it so much, that I asked for a sample. The kind gentleman at the counter made one for me and I tested it a couple more times before knowing I HAD to have it. So I ordered it online and have been using it every day ever since I got it (3 days ago). I love smelling it on myself! It is so soft and feminine, without being over-powering. Here's the kicker: I normally can't stand perfume on myself, so I tend to buy scented cremes and lotions instead. This is one fragrance I truly enjoy! I have NOT regretted wearing it or purchasing it. I'm also happy it doesn't make me sneeze like other perfumes I've tried. I highly recommend it
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I really like the bottle of this perfume it's different and i like the orange color. The fragrance itself is really refreshing and light. It actually kind of smells expensive if that makes sense which is nice. It is super expensive though just like every other perfume out there
TyNeisia M.
Charlotte, NC
This smells like heaven on earth honestly ! It's slightly pricey but is a good value ! It isn't as great as my yes saint laurent but it's still amazing ! This was my first time ever using this ! I would recommend this!
michanna m.
Washington, DC
I literally just wore this perfume for the first time yesterday!! Laura Mercier's perfumes last all day long. This one smells warm, sweet, and woody and is excellent to wear during the colder months of the year.
Jenny Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my holy grail scent. I spray it out daily as well as when I go out with my friends. It has this certain smell that I can't really describe other than yummy and it stays on all night!
Brittnee J.
I thought that I was going to hate this more than I actually do...mostly because I have a sensitive thing for smells and I figured it'd be strong but I like the sweet smell of this perfume and it makes me feel like a million bucks when I have it on lol
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
This is my go to fragrance! It smells delicious and even a small amount will last me all day. If you haven’t tried this Ambre yet, I definitely recommend.
Sydney E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m absolutely in love with this perfume, it smells divine and I could literally wear it every day for the rest of my life
Denise C.
Westmoreland
I love love love this newly discovered scent...not everything works with my bodys chemistry..but this most assuredly does!
Kymberlie D.
Vandalia
Love this perfume reminds me of the victoria secret one they dont sell anymore but this one is stronger and last all day