BY LAURA MERCIER

Kyra
This product is amazing! I purchased it online and have loved it since it was delivered. It has a long lasting effect and I use it daily. I’d recommend this to anyone and will be purchasing it again.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this set! My mom bought this for me for my birthday and it worked so great for my skin. I used it almost everyday for a few weeks and it lasted all day and gives you such a refreshing look. I will be buying again for sure!
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great travel sizes instead of bringing the bigger jar along with you. I would recommend this to people that are interested in skincare. It is kind of expensive but you do get what you pay for with this
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! Anything coconut and I'm automatically in! These are great to break up
Into individual Christmas gifts for your friends or family! They're a great value for 3! I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier products in general!
Cassandra R.
St. Paul
Wonderful!!! Love the scent and feel. It's one of those products I didn't know if it would be worth the buy. But I don't know what I would do without it now! Truly recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying!
Deyanira B.
Newark
This coconut milk trump is the best thing ever that you could ask for. The coconut smell is just wonderful and leaves you glowing and smooth looking!
Nichole S.
Boise, ID
The smell of this is amazing and leaves skin feeling so smooth and soft with a great fragrance. I always get compliments when I wrest this body cream
Amanda S.
Marion
great product. Works wonderfully.  I enjoy using it. It helps me a lot every day.  I couldnt ask for a better product
Kristen K.
Somerset
Oh this is an amazing product. I love this brand. Has a nice scent. A nice consistency and I use it quite frequently
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such nice products honestly I love these formulas! Almond is also one of my fave skincare components!!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where is this brand sold??